Sign in to follow this  

Got my new graphics and seat cover installed

newgraphicsjm4.jpg

It's actually ssupposed to be on white plastics but i didn't have the extra $100 so i put it on the stock ones. I think it's pretty cool. Oh and sorry for the double post

I think I like this kit on red better...But white is kool.

To be honest i like it with the red plastics better than the white ones.:busted:

Very nice bike you have there... want to trade me for my bike and a pack of bananas??? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lol....:cheers:

Ill even throw in a back of Big League Chew bubble gum... since you like to live life on the wild side:ride:

actually those are Face Lift Unlimited (FLU) graphics looks nice:thumbsup:

It's the same company. :thumbsup:

Anyways. I actually think it looks better on the red plasics than white plastics too. Now you are more unique compared to the others who use white plastic.

i think mdk is a race team and flu is the graphics, maybe they have a joint ownership kind of thing going on or maybe flu is the only one making mdk kits:confused:

Somethin like that. I know they have some sort of combining. Because when I went to look at there kit it was labeled Flu Grahpics. I think it says something on their site about it.

thanks, i did my first ride today and everything is still on. Didnt notice any peeling or anything so thats good