Bike stickers on your truck...yay or nay?

I take stickers off trucks, but do think they have a place. I have an old metal tool box that I've stuck most of them. Gives the toolbox a personality. My favorite sticker is one I got from a laboratory I worked, Cancer Hazard.

Keep the truck clean, although I'm thinking a single American Flag is within reson.

I only put a certain few on, and only on the rear glass because they come off easy, no issues.

I "fly" my Honda sticker, I ride a XR650R and I'm also chaseing for a motorcycle race team in Baja, so I fly my SCORE sticker and ESP Suspension sticker.

I don't like a bunch of them, so the only other stickers are temp numbers sticker for the SCORE races...

No stickers...I like to blend in, not stick out - mostly when the fuzz is involved. There are tons of black 1/2 ton trucks out there, not many black 1/2 ton trucks with a 48" Yamaha sticker across the windshield.

Good call.^^^ In my opinion, if you're that dude with a overly-lifted, all beat, up half-ass pre runner'd out truck with a 48" Fox or Metal Mulisha or some other sticker blasted across the back, your a fag. hands down. I like to keep my stuff clean, lean & mean. ...................... bahh ?

Are you getting money to advertise? How about a partial truck payment? do they sponsor you? Then don't put it on! Man, if you need to let everybody know your a Creed fan, ride a Honda, you have kicker speakers, and wear Oakley sunglasses, then your a living billboard for these things and your doing it for free!!!! Not even, you paid for those stickers when you paid full price for that stuff. It's like being a product whore! A free T-shirts, that's one thing. But old school Oakley "THERMONUCLEAR" on the windsheild? No might as well put "Smuck" on my license plate, paint my car pink and put "Mary ****ing Kay" on it! just my $.02!?