Sign in to follow this  

Air screw ?

Looking for a long fingertip adjustable type of air screw(2-stroke), Zip-Ty and RB-designs are the only two I'm aware of. Does anyone know of any others?

Ill be looking for the same thing, HELP US BOTH:p

Zip ty model blows. Too tough to turn with fingers. You need a screwdriver to overcome the tension...hey, wait! Now its just the same as a stock model.......

Skip it. I have one and removed the thing. The aluminum tends to seize in the carb body. Its also not accurate a with regards to turns vs results. Stick with something brass if you can. If not, stay with the stock one.

I will give you a hell of a deal on my zip ty one unless I got mad and threw it in the desert.Let me summarize...I would not shove this thing in Rosie O Donnels carb......

The thought is there, but it went bad when they had to make it out of sezy cool aluminum with blue anodizing.

Zip ty model blows. Too tough to turn with fingers. You need a screwdriver to overcome the tension...hey, wait! Now its just the same as a stock model.......

Skip it. I have one and removed the thing. The aluminum tends to seize in the carb body. Its also not accurate a with regards to turns vs results. Stick with something brass if you can. If not, stay with the stock one.

I will give you a hell of a deal on my zip ty one unless I got mad and threw it in the desert.Let me summarize...I would not shove this thing in Rosie O Donnels carb......

Obviously not as good as the Petlock?? ah RC

Obviously not as good as the Petlock?? ah RC

Now THATS funny! The petcock thing is what you buy to train for airscrew turning. Swear to god, my hand is now strong enough to remove the lid off of non-turn beer bottles.

The petcock thing. What a part. LOL

I wish we could have one of the companies make us one out of brass. I would pay 20.00 for it. Nothing aluminum.

After using it a few times the threads match the carb. It gets so easy to turn it self-adjusts. This is a great feature if the temp changes happen to match the vibration of a yz 250.

That f-ing petcock thing is not getting easy to turn. You now need a 16 inch pipe wrench to turn the gas on and off . Itsd all my fault for being an aftermarket whore.