Sign in to follow this  

pachaug netra d/s ride.

does anyone have the details on this ride? the netra website didnt post them yet and its only a few days away.

You should join NEDB http://www.nedirtbikes.com/

All the local ride info is always posted there in the "Rides, Races and Events" forum.

thanks, i emailed netra and they sent me the info. im most likley going. i tried to become a member of that site but the link they sent me didnt work. do you need a d/s for this run or is a enduro bike with offroad plate/reg ok?''i have some friends in this situation'' thanks guys if you have this info.

You will see some tar on this ride,however last year i saw a handful of red ny plates.

thanks, i emailed netra and they sent me the info. im most likley going. i tried to become a member of that site but the link they sent me didnt work. do you need a d/s for this run or is a enduro bike with offroad plate/reg ok?''i have some friends in this situation'' thanks guys if you have this info.

Off-road plate won't fly, you need a street reg.

I cant ride tomorrow, so we rode the loop today, had a blast, the conditions are excelletnt (for now) not much rain lately so the mud holes are mostly dry and the roots are not too slick.

Have fun !!!