Am I that out of line... ?

And as clean as it looked, he got a good deal.

Just because someone tells you it's worthless, does not make it so-he was merely trying to get it for nothing.

Now, what are you gonna get?

Yeah... as fast as the last clown was to start the beat down, this dude (the buyer) knew he had a deal on his hands and snagged it.

And as clean as it looked, he got a good deal.

Just because someone tells you it's worthless, does not make it so-he was merely trying to get it for nothing.

Now, what are you gonna get?

idk yet... i would like to wait around and find a 2002 or newer bike for $2500 or so...

there have been a couple around...

The bike got sold today...

$1350... to a guy named Randy... and he was a good one... knew what the hell he was talking about...

Congratulations. I knew that bike would easily sell. I wish I could find a deal like that.

You had the best deal I have seen yet. Most bikes at that price point are from the 80's or are falling apart.

Next time you do this and some jerks come by, just tell them it is basic economics and that you are surprised that there is anyone in this world that does not understand it.

The value of an item is basically what you can sell it for (excluding some items, obviously). If someone tells you that the bike is over-priced and it sells for your asking price, then it ws NOT over-priced.

I believe in getting a good deal, but I refuse to insult someone or their item. If I think the item is too expensive, I simply do not bother with it.

• 10 months later...

Yeah man, I had the same stuff happen to me. And surprisingly had similar mods on my 2000 RM125. People would come check it out or take time out of their day just to bitch about how much I wanted for it. There are too many ******** with too much free time or something...