07 450F gone 07 250F in the trailer

I just couldn't take the power of the 450 101_0103.jpg so I got rid of it and bought the 250F SE 101_0102.jpg

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

The exhaust was a bad idea but I am sponsored by them and they have treated me so well that I bought the exhaust. No I didn't try a flywheel weight. I raced on Sat. and Sunday, Sat. was a night race and the bike was way to powerfull for me and on Sunday I raced hard for 3rd overall in Vet C and that bike scared me and kicked my ass. I don't feel comfortable jumping a 450 like I do a 250F. I am out of shape and I will use this 250F for a practice bike when the 08's come in.