NorCal radiator repair?

I have a couple of radiators that either have pin holes or are partially crushed.

I would like to repair them if possible...anyone have a good suggestion on a local NorCal rad repair shop?

Thanks in advance

I know it's not local but mylers radiator does an awsome job, and they will have them done in 1 day. I shipped 2 radiators to him in utah on monday and by friday I had them back. They where so smashed that I didn't think that they could be fixed, but he fixed them as good as new.

Yup. Mylers is a quick turn. If you overnight ship both ways and call them first so they know that your radiators are coming, you'll have 'em back in three days. Those guys rock!

I know it's not local but mylers radiator does an awsome job, and they will have them done in 1 day. I shipped 2 radiators to him in utah on monday and by friday I had them back. They where so smashed that I didn't think that they could be fixed, but he fixed them as good as new.

I had one and it was tore up it has been about a year and still working great

I got a bent one too - not too bad though.

Post up how it goes....

I got a bent one too - not too bad though.

Post up how it goes....

I now have 1 bent and 2 leaking ones! The bent one is a beauty!

2 pin holes, two rads,..same place..same bike..ZERO external damage or marks, well protected area behind guard. :thumbsup:

The maker of the units makes most of the rads out on any modern bike today..I happened to get two bad ones in a row..arrrgh

Gonna guess the bike is not a crf230 :thumbsup:

You may want to re-read your post - you may have posted something other than what you intended to post.

Gonna guess the bike is not a crf230 :bonk:

You may want to re-read your post - you may have posted something other than what you intended to post.

Better?

BTW..no more 230!:busted:

I spent many hours tweaking our old 02 KDX200 for my oldest.

New valving, springs, lowered, shaved seat, cut down bars and a trials rear tire. Jeff Fredette did the internals...Highly recommended for anyone looking to make a KDX better!!:thumbsup::cheers:

I did a 30 mile + single track loop at Stony last weekend on it..whoo hoo..it rocks now! My kids say I looked like a troll on a bicycle..no matter it ripped. Felt like a cross between a pit bike and my trials bike!:thumbsup: