Side number plates...

Once the peeling of the graphics starts, you can extend the life a little by cutting them back with a razor blade right behind where they are starting to peel. This not only gives you a nice clean edge again, it buys you a little more time before they need to be replaced and makes them look nicer than that mess that peeling creates.

is it normal that i dnt get that...i get it on the air box decals and a little on the tank shrouds (kicking out legging in rutted turns)...but not on the side numberplates

Its normal if you don't use your foot on it to maneuver the bike in the air. I can't think of any other time your boot would contact it.

So you're further back in the pic, not overshooting (way overshooting) that ramp in the foreground.

That would really hurt if I was trying to land on the one in the foreground! Thats actually a take off to downhill jump.

That would really hurt if I was trying to land on the one in the foreground! Thats actually a take off to downhill jump.

So how fork'n long is that jump you're doing??? ? You're damn near 20' in the air (relative to the flat area).