Riding pics from Thunder Valley Denver, CO

Well it was my first time out at the track, so I wasn't very comfortable out there... but I was getting the hang of it as the day went on. It was pretty rough out there so I got pretty tired and had to call it a day before I got the track wired. A little side note, my camera guy wasn't too terribly stoked to be out there so I only got one jump, at one angle.

263764111.jpg

263764124.jpg

263764127.jpg

263764128.jpg

263764129.jpg

Like I said, I was getting more comfortable with the track so I threw a little whip.

263764143.jpg

so grieby54, how did you like it, I ride there a good bit and that track can definitely get a little rough (especially compared to some of those pristine texas tracks) but when they groom it....it's money. Thanks for posting....When were you there?

so grieby54, how did you like it, I ride there a good bit and that track can definitely get a little rough (especially compared to some of those pristine texas tracks) but when they groom it....it's money. Thanks for posting....When were you there?

I liked it. I was out there today and man oh man was it crowded. I'd been by several times (my parents live up here and I go to school in Texas) and it hadn't been crowded at all... but today was just nuts.

Like I said, it was pretty rough with lots of rollers and braking/acceleration bumps, but I suppose that's good practice.

I gave some guy my number because he said he'd wanna ride on Friday. You interested? Or anyone intereste for that matter?

Looks like an awesome track. You were gettin some nice air too:thumbsup:

Thanks. ?

i love thundervalley, i live like 20 minutes away so i go there alot, it does get rough alot, but the jumps are huge, like step ups/ step downs, so you dont get bored of the track at all

i love thundervalley, i live like 20 minutes away so i go there alot, it does get rough alot, but the jumps are huge, like step ups/ step downs, so you dont get bored of the track at all

Yea they're pretty big. I only got about half the track down pat though... the other half I'll polish off this Friday.

Who all wants to join up? Go for a ride then maybe grab a bite to eat??