Introduction

I don't think I've ever properly introduced myself to TT. I'm from Los Angeles, have been riding my ttr125 for about a year. I'm moving up to the Bay Area in August. I will lose my mechanic/mentor/riding buddies. I'm thinking about getting a Serow with plate and getting rid of my junky car so I can be trailer independant. (What say you?)

I like getting dirty and splashing through puddles, I like pushing myself, but I'm not really a racer. Ive been trying to learn how to be my own mechanic but I won't have a garage for awhile, so I'll need to find a reputable shop on the Peninsula. Hope to meet some new people, discover new resources, keep my learning curve up. Let me know if you don't mind meeting someone who is enthusiastic about riding but green as all hell. Have a happy fourth everyone!

BTW I ended up buying the Tom Cats for knee protection. Still getting used to the extra bulk, but no luck on elbow guards yet due to my chicken arms. Thanks for all the good advice.

Plenty of opportunities to ride in the bay area. Welcome to TT

Well, I'm nowhere near the Bay Area...Or cali for that matter...but if you're ever in MI let me know! I'm awfully green myself and have a knack for seein' stars so sounds like we might be good riding buddies LOL.

Welcome to TT...sounds like you have a great attitude so I'm sure finding new people to ride with shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup:

Welcome.

Welcome aboard!!

There are so many women riding East of here. With your own tracks even! Thanks to all.

There are so many women riding East of here. With your own tracks even! Thanks to all.

California hasn't seperated itself and fallen into the ocean yet! There is life elsewhere!

(one of my favorites)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

Lol. I'm just jealous you all can step into your backyard and tear it up.

Lol. I'm just jealous you all can step into your backyard and tear it up.

Eh, not in Denver. :thumbsup:

Welcome to TT!

Welcome to TT! I personally don't know much about the dual-sport bikes, but I'm sure there are a lot of people on the board that can help you out with any questions you might have!

I'm about 3 hours from the Bay area, in Visalia, so if you get out to the central valley give me a shout! :thumbsup: