Sign in to follow this  

505 practice video

sweet, nice bike ya got there, and tht track looks like a blast!

Nice video....

The 505 sure is a handfull huh! I'm having some trouble with throttle control on mine. Coming out of the corners it just wants to get sideways....a lot. I'm thinking of getting one of those throttle cam thingies to try to reduce the linear power at lower throttle input.

Nice video....

The 505 sure is a handfull huh! I'm having some trouble with throttle control on mine. Coming out of the corners it just wants to get sideways....a lot. I'm thinking of getting one of those throttle cam thingies to try to reduce the linear power at lower throttle input.

It is a handful; but, I think it is just taking time to get accustomed to it. I am still playing with the suspension and trying to gain endurance so I can push harder. I would just give it some time. Also, I put a set of Michelin MH 3s on it this week and I believe this will help. My rear tire was shot.

It is a handful; but, I think it is just taking time to get accustomed to it. I am still playing with the suspension and trying to gain endurance so I can push harder. I would just give it some time. Also, I put a set of Michelin MH 3s on it this week and I believe this will help. My rear tire was shot.

Yeah, the back tire on mine lasted two rides. The rubber seemed a little rotten and not one center lug was still on the tire after 3 hours. You can never expect much from a factory insatlled tire on any vehicle. My dealer gave me a smokin deal on a Maxxis AT. I actually still have the original front tire on the bike. Great tire for corners I've found.

Nice vid. That 505 looks like its a real handfull on a tight MX track like that.

You looked a little tense at first but by the end it looked like you had loosened up and we having fun passing people and riding-out wheelies.

Nice vid. That 505 looks like its a real handfull on a tight MX track like that.

You looked a little tense at first but by the end it looked like you had loosened up and we having fun passing people and riding-out wheelies.

yea i agree even the 450 is a beast. i cant imagine the 505