Klx forks

What are the outside diameter of klx forks? ANyone happen to know if they are the same as kx 60 or kx 65 forks?

the kx 60 forks are the same, but the 65 forks you can use, *but* YOU HAVE TO BUY A PAIR OF TOP&BOTTOM TRIPLE CLAMPS.

the kx 60 forks are the same, but the 65 forks you can use, *but* YOU HAVE TO BUY A PAIR OF TOP&BOTTOM TRIPLE CLAMPS.

Thnaks man... The klx im buying has aftermarket clamps on it already, i may just have them machined out if its not to expensive and im able to find 65 forks...

kx60 forks are 30mm just like the stockers. and you dont need clamps to run them. you just need to press the 65 stem out and press the 110 stem into the 65 clamps. save ya alot of money

kx60 forks are 30mm just like the stockers. and you dont need clamps to run them. you just need to press the 65 stem out and press the 110 stem into the 65 clamps. save ya alot of money

Nice to know, thanks man!

Yup, just use your aftermarket clamps with the 60 forks not the 65. Then order some springs from cannon, or minibike springs.

i have some 60 forks im selling there almost brand new.. worked with springs and rods and a custom stiffener... 400$ there ready to bolt and go there awesome forks...

PM me if interested

here s some pics

1101.jpg

1103.jpg

no disk brake setup

Nice bike, like the color of the frame.