Triumphs?

I don't know about these bikes, nor where they're made. But I found a really nice looking chopper on Ebay. No, I'm not looking at buying this one, but one relatively close to it's looks from a dealership. Here's thhe link to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Bonneville-Bobber-Chopper-2002-Custom-Triumph-America-Bobber-Chopper_W0QQitemZ260135172791QQihZ016QQcategoryZ50036QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Can anyone tell me what to look for and if the quality is even worth the buy?

That's a Triumph Speedmaster that's been modified/customized by the current owner. Triumph (British) makes an excellent motorcycle with quality on par with anything in the world. Their fuel injection and engine management systems are flawless - easily the best in the world. These bikes are stone reliable and provide plenty of character - a joy to ride and easy to live with.

I'm thinking of getting a Speed Triple.

That's a Triumph Speedmaster that's been modified/customized by the current owner. Triumph (British) makes an excellent motorcycle with quality on par with anything in the world. Their fuel injection and engine management systems are flawless - easily the best in the world. These bikes are stone reliable and provide plenty of character - a joy to ride and easy to live with.

That's awesome, thanks for the good insight!:thumbsup:

I'm thinking of getting a Speed Triple.

You'll love that bike. I had a '99 Tiger and it was one of the best bikes I've ever owned. Lately, I've considered selling my BMW and getting another one. There is nothing like the sound of a well tuned triple at 8000 rpm!

One front brake disc. America.

You'll love that bike. I had a '99 Tiger and it was one of the best bikes I've ever owned. Lately, I've considered selling my BMW and getting another one. There is nothing like the sound of a well tuned triple at 8000 rpm!

Did you use the Tiger on any trails? I've been considering a Tiger to use for going to/from work, but would also want to try it off road, maybe even just some back roads in the country. I'm not sure if this monster engine/weight would be worth it...:thumbsup: