Sign in to follow this  

Crf100r Expert...

rite now i got a rm80 n im movin 2 tha 4 strokes. i used 2 hav a xr80 but got rid ov it wen i out grew it. im 15 yrz old in tha nxt bike i get will probably b tha last 1 i get 4 a while. wut do u think about tha crf150r??? i would get tha yz 250f, but i dono if its too juch bike for me...but wutevr i get, its gotta last me 4 a while.

Pros n Cons???

Get a full size bke, you are too old to be riding a mini, especially since it will be the last bike you get for a while.

im 14 turning 15 on the 26 but ive had my crf 250 for like 2 months its not hard to handle at all and im 5,7 125 puonds so you should have no problem

I thought you were 10 riding an XR 50?

I would help you but im still trying to decode your damn post....type like a normal person man

prett sure its different ppl but im so fkin confused ha dont go with a 150. ur 15.. full size biek time. 125 or 250f

i do, its a shiney helmet, with only one scratch on it, its the one industrys kombat monster energy one, its all black and shiney witha big monster "M" onm each side.,.......its prettyyyyy

im so lost. I coulda swore i just read an exact same post as this....am i going insane........again? :busted:

im thinking the same thing :thumbsup:

Since i rly dont know what bike your coming off of.....

Get a 450...there will be a little bit of a learning curve if your coming off an xr though :thumbsup:

Mx_to_the_grave ~ not you, I get the impression that "BikerBroz" has experienced too many "sudden impacts".

im thinking the same thing :thumbsup:

Since i rly dont know what bike your coming off of.....

Get a 450...there will be a little bit of a learning curve if your coming off an xr though :thumbsup:

.......you really must be crazy

guys there two new bike threads with kids who are 15 and coming off rm80s

Son, being a human "Lawn Dart" is no way to live out your MX dreams.

Mx_to_the_grave ~ not you, I get the impression that "BikerBroz" has experienced too many "sudden impacts".

ohhh. my helmet is still shiney tho :thumbsup: lol

Hahaha LMFAO...

Me wants shiny!

ohhh. my helmet is still shiney tho :thumbsup: lol

Mine is matt white and blue, and boy Im glad that I wear/have it.

get a 250f dude, 15 you are definately too old for a mini. I've been ridin big bikes for the last few years... except i do have to admit, i'm overweight so i'm not too worried about a bike with "Too" much power. My 250f actaully doesnt have enough "in my opinion" at the moment.