Sign in to follow this  

New Bike

im 14 turning 15 on tha 19th n im lookin for a new bike. i gotta rm 80 now, n used 2 hav a xr80 so im goin baq 2 4 stroke. i wuz thinkin about the crf150r expert, but also heard bout the yz250f. im not sure if the yz is too much bike 4 me. wut do u think??

150s run with 80's so u wouldnt be going up a class.. at all :thumbsup: wanna stay with a thumper then get a 250f.. pick a color

Umm, you're the same guy that made the other thread...You just made a new account....Why?

ye@ y0 dooo0d g0 wi!th @ tw0 f!ddy ju$7 p!ck A c0!or

I love being a wise ass.

didn't see that part at first adn i started thinking...ius this dude really typing like this and trying to be serious :thumbsup:

Just get a 125 2 stroke.

You have enough experience, and the high cost of maintaining a 250f just doesn't make sense for someone just trail riding.

pick a color, u mean blue or white, right? ok thnx

he means pick a brand there all basically the same....well they do have some difference between brands but were all just sick of answering this question for the 1,000th time:bonk:

are you the same person who was deciding between an xr 100 or a ttr??

4 tha last time, dat wuz mi brother!! lol dat iz y i made a new account

4 tha last time, dat wuz mi brother!! lol dat iz y i made a new account

i was just confused cause you guys both type exactly alike.

iff i wazz uze i wuld go wit a white yzf, the white in tha graffix acts as nos when the bike izz rvved as much as possible in first gear, resultin in a purple and red powerband.

iff i wazz uze i wuld go wit a white yzf, the white in tha graffix acts as nos when the bike izz rvved as much as possible in first gear, resultin in a purple and red powerband.

haha