A few short vids and pics of my drz400sm and I

Nice

How far can you hold the nose wheelie and wheelie?

You better learn to cover that rear brake or that bike (and you) is gonna be in pieces =P

A regular wheelie through third. I haven't tried shifting 4th yet.

A nose wheelie I can get the back end up at about 40 and it comes to a stop quick, maybe 20 feet.

You better learn to cover that rear brake or that bike (and you) is gonna be in pieces =P

Yeah when I was just messing around for the camera I didn't think about it but usualy when I'm riding one out I have my foot over the break.

I still need to teach myself to hit it though. I've came real close a couple of times and not even thought to hit it.

Do you all like my secret gated practice area?? :thumbsup:

Yep, looks good but you should actually practice hitting the rear brake as well, otherwise you might forget about. With a little practice it will become second nature and a possible bikesaver.

When doing endo's, keep your arms straight

having them bent will lead to tank slappers and going over the bars, and thats a lot worse of a wreck then looping a wheelie

That looks like fun! Are you in Freetown? My brother and I went riding in Freetown state forest this past sunday and we saw a black DRZ sm cruising by on the road. Bike looks like a blast to ride around!

Yeah I was riding around Freetown on Sunday. I went into the forest too. My bike can handle most of the roads in the forest but the single track and anything muddy is almost imposable with it.

Those pics and vids are in Mattapoisett.