KX250f vs YZ250f

upgrading mi old bike anf wanna no which would be better for me. im 15 n between 5'7'' n 5'8''. i never really looked into 250s until now. which do u think is the better bike in general?

thanx

Probably about the same. Do you like blue or green? :thumbsup:

If you're concerned about valve longevity, go with the yammy. They seem to have the best record for that.

ok thnx

the kawi is definately more powerful, just read any of the magazines when they did shootouts. but the yammi is a beautiful, and reliable bike too.

iight i think ima go 4 tha yz!!:thumbsup:

Hey.... You're the same guy who started the other 2 or 3 threads! You're from Maryland, 15, posted about your 10 y/o bro and a 150r, and you have similar grammar skills. You aren't supposed to make multiple accounts (3).

And you made the same mistake (crf100R) on the other thread that you made on this account, as you did on the other account.

Hey.... You're the same guy who started the other 2 or 3 threads! You're from Maryland, 15, posted about your 10 y/o bro and a 150r, and you have similar grammar skills. You aren't supposed to make multiple accounts (3).

&%$#@! r you talkin about uhhhhh, ok sure w/e

&%$#@! r you talkin about uhhhhh, ok sure w/e

I could be wrong, but that is A LOT of coincidences.

I could be wrong, but that is A LOT of coincidences.

good, cuz im not sure about what u were talking about

good, cuz im not sure about what u were talking about

Well, then. Go look at the posts from Bikerbroz and croc7.

Well, then. Go look at the posts from Bikerbroz and croc7.

that wuz 2 freaky! :thumbsup: lol; i c how u thought they were me. but 2 me, they seem like the same person. but i dont gotta rm80.

that wuz 2 freaky! :thumbsup: lol; i c how u thought they were me. but 2 me, they seem like the same person. but i dont gotta rm80.

They are the same person.