Sign in to follow this  

My bike got a makeover

So recently, I was given a gift to spend some money on my bike from my parents, so since it was free, I decided to give the bike a cosmetic makeover. Here it is, before and after:

Before:

101_0008.jpg

After:

101_0120.jpg

101_0129.jpg

very nice, i am not a fan of the big tanks but that one looks good.

I honestly don't like the way they look, but I do 140+ miles rides on this bike, with very few gas stops, if any.

Yeah. Dont like the looks of fat tanks, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Very nice bike non the less!

Your bike looks great. I'm sure the larger tank is nice to have when riding in the desert.

sick! one of the best looking bikes ive seen on tt. I love how its not too flashy

looks really good. how much $$? y didnt u buy a pipe or something? anyways the black tank would have stood out a little better.

I like both, but I think I like the original a bit better - both are SHARP though nice job.

This winter I'm going to redo my 2003 - new plastics etc. Not sure what graphics I want though.

The graphics came with new plastics, and the tank was only available in blue or natural, unfortunately. The reason I didnt get a pipe was I wanted to be spark arrested, and don't yet feel the need for the extra power. I'm learning to ride the bike at its full potential before I start adding power.

The graphics came with new plastics, and the tank was only available in blue or natural, unfortunately. The reason I didnt get a pipe was I wanted to be spark arrested, and don't yet feel the need for the extra power. I'm learning to ride the bike at its full potential before I start adding power.

The graphics came with new plastics???? From where? I'm interested.

The graphics came with new plastics???? From where? I'm interested.

One Industries sells the kits that way. Any Doug Henry kit you buy will have new front fender, rear fender, and shrouds in white.