Tail mod Smr 510

Nothing special. just showing off what happens when I have nothing else to do on a rainy day...:thumbsup:

I will be running a plate light later tonight, from a CBR600 that someone abandoned in my garage.:thumbsup:

normal_DSC01011.jpg

normal_DSC01012.jpg

normal_DSC01014.jpg

Looks good :thumbsup: You may want to relocate those blinkers also so the one isn't resting on the pipe. I hear that they melt :thumbsup:

Looks good :thumbsup: You may want to relocate those blinkers also so the one isn't resting on the pipe. I hear that they melt :busted:

This is where I relocated mine. I made a template and cut out and installed some black plastic door guard material. This covers the white plastic and makes it a bit stronger. This also helps to hide the black carbon residue from the exhaust :cheers: You could always use stainless or aluminum as well.

This has really made the rear turn signals more visible which is a good thing :thumbsup:

normaldsc01011em7.jpg

rearturnsigwz3.jpg

Ive been wanting to relocate my plate to that spot, but it seems like one of those things that are "legal but you will get looked at more". anybody know if thats the case?:thumbsup:

As far as I have heard, as long as the plate is visible from behind and is supplied with illumination legally they cannot say anything. If you do a good enough job, I doubt the cop would even know.