Sign in to follow this  

SDG LIL MINI 50 swapped 125cc

yah im new to the forum guys. any ways. i bought a brand new sdg 50cc . itss great and dependble set aside from what you guys always say. well i was unhappy with the motor so i put a new 125cc in. wow what a difference it made.

ive been riding it around only around the house. i wanna take it on some trails. but im not sure where. does anyone wanna go ride with me somewhere. you can show which area to go to . we can drive out and make a day out of. i live in anaheim ca but am willin to go the distance to have some fun. let me know

If this doesn't sound like a child molester looking for a date, I don't know what does. :thumbsup:

If this doesn't sound like a child molester looking for a date, I don't know what does. :thumbsup:

lmao :thumbsup:

Thats sweet man. I went from a 50 and also dropped a 125cc in. Unfortunately I blew the tranny a few months later. Hope yours lasts longer. And check out the W2R forum to find buds and places to ride!!!

I hate to say it but yes it does. :thumbsup: