Sign in to follow this  

My life sucks. What would you do?

there's certain people I don't want to read this so I've decided to delete it...

No offense, but I wish I had your problems. Life gets a lot tougher than what you're going through(not to discredit the way you feel). You better start dealing with stuff. Keep your head up, work your ass off, and things will be just the way you want 'em.(eventually):thumbsup:

This is got to be the saddest story I've ever heard. I think I'm gonna start crying:cry:

I've had my 07 KTM now for like a month now and haven't even rode the thing.

By the looks of your GARAGE, looks like your having alot of fun riding that SX :thumbsup:

Everything is over my head and my life seems to be going nowhere. All I seem to do is Work, sleep, clean my car (which I don't mind), and watch TV dreaming of going to the track each weekend.

Sounds like you need a girlfriend. Cheer up. your problems will go away eventually.

You have a car.. you have a new bike....what in the hell do you feel bad about it...

Try to see if you can find time when you are merry with kids. Or getting parents that won't let you ride b/c you could get hurt.

Dud hold those balls with your hand and count them if you still have two you'll learn to use them one of this days.

No offense, but I wish I had your problems. Life gets a lot tougher than what you're going through(not to discredit the way you feel). You better start dealing with stuff. Keep your head up, work your ass off, and things will be just the way you want 'em.(eventually):thumbsup:

Werd.^^ I wish that was all the problems I had. :busted:

But anyway, keep going to school for what your doing, your already into it.

Or something to think about, their always in demand, and pay really really well. Look into going to school for a person who takes x-rays. I believe you can get certified for that in 1 year. :cheers: Then once you get out of school, get situated with your job, and ride every weekend. :thumbsup:

How about a second job? The more time you spend working the less time you have to worry about your problems. Plus you'll be saving money to do those things you want to do.

Trade in your car and get a Ute it’s easier than towing around a trailer and go bush riding for a year to help with training then hit them big on the race track when your financially stable to go racing

Can't you hitch a ride with your buddies to the track? It would be cheaper to shoot them a few dollars for gas than buying a trailer right away.

there's certain people I don't want to read this so I've decided to delete it...

Trade in your car and get a Ute it’s easier than towing around a trailer and go bush riding for a year to help with training then hit them big on the race track when your financially stable to go racing

Thanks that's some good advice...:thumbsup:

Sorry, but all I hear are excuses. Ain't nobody stopping you from doing anything except yourself.

Trade for some sort of sport ute that will let you use a bumper carrier for your bike.

Put it this way, you aren't some poorper who can barely afford to buy a car, let alone a brand new KTM and Al'stars gear. Appreciate what you have. Make do with what you've got.

I understand your troubles, but that's life. Life isn't full of flowers and roses....

Bite the bullet and get on with it. You'll eventually come out laughing...

You're ahead of some, and working your ass off is something you'll get used to unles you figure out how to have somebody else do the work, and you just collect the money.

At age 18 you have alot more going for you than most 18 year olds do , life is hard & going to get harder so enjoy what you have . Life can change in a hart beat good & bad . If you don't work your ass off you'll never get anywhere .Things will turn around for you give it time . Good luck.

dude. you are 18. get used to busting your ass and not having alot of personal time. i work about 11 hours a day plus two kids a wife and a house. life is good. i pretty much ride any weekend that i want because i bust my ass at life. you need to make the best of what time you have off of work so you can enjoy life. don't complain. you make your bed every day. work hard while you are young so you can retire early. good luck and make the best of it.

Hey man, I work at a surf/wake/skate/snow board shop for $8/hour, for 4 - 10 hour days then on 2 of the other days I run a landscaping business with my girlfriends little brother. I only have one day a week off. I owe my old man $2,000 because I tore my acl/mcl/pcl and couldnt work for a while, let alone walk...and I still owe Yamaha $1,700 on my bike. Although I have paid off my truck, and 06 YFZ 450, but I am working non-stop for it. This July 25th will be 3 solid years with my girlfriend and I am lucky if I see her once a week. Being as young as you and I, it is tough to make MX work, hell, try racing every weekend! I do alternate races, bike/quad...it's hard now but keep pushing, it get's a lot easier once you start to dig yourself out of the hole...sick bike by the way

Sell your car and get a truck or sell your bike, get a cheaper used one and buy a trailer with the leftover money. There are tons of things you can do. I'm 18 and pay for everything myself too. I go to school during the regular year too and I work while im there, all that money goes to tuition, car insurance, cell phone bill, then I have about 30 bucks leftover in the month. Like everyone else was saying it gets harder and you really dont have it THAT bad. It's not like you cant afford to eat, you cant afford a trailer for your bike and thats not too bad. I just bought a 98 rm125 for a $1000 because I cant afford a new one but I just wanted a bike so bad. The bike doesn't even run right now because at the moment I'm saving up enough money to get the carb fixed and a possible top end rebuilt. It's all steps with this kinda stuff and the fact that you have a brand new KTM and your complaining about anything is enough for this whole thread to be retarded. Go keep working and save your money. If you don't make enough get a second job. And if you say you work so much that you don't have time to get a second job then you should have enough money as well. Good luck.

haha, im 20 in trade school, broke off my butt, living in ARIZONA, 119 yesterday, my truck doesnt have AC, my windows are broken and wont roll down, my fuel pump is leaking like a sith, my job is fun but pays nearly nothing, if you live in the phoenix area you will learn its quite hard to find a decent job if your a "college" student, school isnt what it came out to be :thumbsup:, so dont think your the only one in this situation, im just glad it isnt any worse..but im going to stick to it because theres always another day to ride