Sign in to follow this  

Another Yoshimura question...

Im thinking of getting the RS3 for my DRZ, but what I want to know is, does the TT store yosh include the heat prottector part for the header or is it something extra?

I think that would be more of a question for the TT store, they are very helpful and should be able to answer that one.:thumbsup:

The stock one mounts to the RS3 they provide the mounting tabs, but you have to provide the protection

do a search on the web. I was able to get my rs3 comp for $410 with no shipping. Company out of Arizona or Nevada I believe. Came with the heat shield as well

The S/SM systems would have provisions for the heat shield if memory serves. The E or K system does not.

The New RS-2 is the pipe that includes the Heat shield the RS3 does not, Both have the same bolt provisions though

The New RS-2 is the pipe that includes the Heat shield the RS3 does not, Both have the same bolt provisions though

Yes, the rs3 needs the OEM shield. You can always get one from the parts shop too.

Any body happen to have a link for that or a part # for the yoshimura heat shield?

They are no longer made. The best show in town for an aftermarket is the DRC from Wheeling.