Sign in to follow this  

New to the boards

Hey just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just made my account a few minutes ago.:thumbsup:

Welcome :thumbsup: If you're under 21, thats A&W Root beer there.

Not that we're dating or anything...but tell us a little something about yourself...what do you ride, where do you ride, do you like puppy dogs and long walks on the beach? (ok, just kidding)

Hee hee!

Hi, I'm Karen.

I'm 38 (today actually) and married. I am willing and able to fool around in the dirt with just about anyone though, so don't let my marital status hold you back from asking me out (riding). :thumbsup: I have three horses and three dogs whom I enjoy immensely. I may be adding a pup in the near future. I love my bikes, and have one for everything... a TTR 125 for trail, a TTR 250 for dual sporting, and a Kawasaki W650 (sweet retro ride) for my road riding needs. I enjoy walks on the beach, and would thoroughly enjoy finding a beach that is dog friendly to take my pups to romp in the surf. I also like to read, and movies are another favorite pasttime.

Hee hee! What fun! So, anyone out there up for a hot, dirty date? :thumbsup:

LOL.....sounds like fun! I'm toooo far away!!! waaaaaaa:cry: I have not been able to find any girls around here that ride bikes. There are a few that ride quads but if they have to go uphill or get muddy there done and its not fun following a utility quad on a 2 stroke!:thumbsup: Can anyone say - Bag-O-Sparkplugs!!!!...LOL Well its not THAT bad but would still be better to get out of second gear with out them crying about me running off from them.

Welcome to the site!!!!

Hee hee!

Hi, I'm Karen.

I'm 38 (today actually) and married. I am willing and able to fool around in the dirt with just about anyone though, so don't let my marital status hold you back from asking me out (riding). :cheers: I have three horses and three dogs whom I enjoy immensely. I may be adding a pup in the near future. I love my bikes, and have one for everything... a TTR 125 for trail, a TTR 250 for dual sporting, and a Kawasaki W650 (sweet retro ride) for my road riding needs. I enjoy walks on the beach, and would thoroughly enjoy finding a beach that is dog friendly to take my pups to romp in the surf. I also like to read, and movies are another favorite pasttime.

Hee hee! What fun! So, anyone out there up for a hot, dirty date? :busted:

...I meant the new D-15Chick!

So for our date...who's bringing the vienna's? I guess you brought last time so its only appropriate that I put out this time :thumbsup:

oh lord...its going to be one of those days...I can tell already. Maybe it has something to do with the 2hrs of sleep I got :thumbsup:

...I meant the new D-15Chick!

So for our date...who's bringing the vienna's? I guess you brought last time so its only appropriate that I put out this time :thumbsup:

oh lord...its going to be one of those days...I can tell already. Maybe it has something to do with the 2hrs of sleep I got :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know, just couldn't help myself! Maybe you should bust out the vienna's before bed tonight... a quote from Beerfest "I always sleep better with a little sausage in me"!! ROFL

As I sit here in my cube eating my mid-morning yogurt...I think a little bit of it just went up my nose and some onto my screen and keyboard...

...it IS going to be one of those days. I'm certain now.

I'll bring the 1/4 pounder dinner franks! They plump when you cook 'em. I guess we need to get a ride together...maybe Luzerne/the meadows later this month? Have to see how $ is.

stop talking about food. all I had time to grab today was some pieces of melon for breakfast and I'm starving.

Welcome D15!

stop talking about food. all I had time to grab today was some pieces of melon for breakfast and I'm starving.

Welcome D15!

...hater.

...hater.

yep. grumpy today. need chocolate ... :thumbsup:

we ate well yesterday though. Ribeye marinated in worcester and red wine! YUM!!!!

I had left over taco salad at 9pm when I got back from the track...a little soggy...today its leftover chicken and green beans. eh :thumbsup:

"Today we salute you Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor. Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor. A culinary creation that baffles the mind … a 12,000 calorie salad. Aye carumba. Ground beef, refried beans, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and if there’s any room left, a few shreds of lettuce. I don’t see no lettuce. Some may ask “Is your taco salad healthy?” Of course it is, it’s a salad isn’t it? You can eat that deep fried crunchy bowl. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Conquistador of the Calorie. You’ve put the feast in fiesta. Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor. Bud Light beer Anhieser Busch, St. Louis Missuori."

Download commercial here heh...

http://multiply.com/benefits/8?event=event9&xurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.hendu213.multiply.com%2Fsong%2F1%2F217%2Ffull%2FU2FsdGVkX1%2CHW4yWoa.G6uRMJL7IZ9%2CdRQQgmUXkCdVLErmR9dAZsQ%3D%3D%2FGiant%2520Taco%2520Salad%2520Inventor.mp3

Hi everyone,

My name is Ashley, I am 21 and I live in california, and I love to ride. I have three dogs and four cats. I have an 07 CRF250R (see garage). I love to go trail riding and to the dunes. Im always looking for girls to ride with, but there isnt any where I live. When my bf and I go to the dunes its great bc we have an annual trip, and get to see everyone. There is four other girls that I ride with but last year only one of them could keep up with me and the guys. Now shes going to have a baby this year so looks like its just me and the guys.

Our dune trip is coming like in two months. I cant wait:eek: !! Were going for a week I love it bc we get to go camping to.

I live in northern Ca near Oregon. How about you guys V-Dawn and DirtQueen what part of Ca do you live in?

Greetings and salutations! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. I just joined up in May.

Im on the Central Coast....San Luis Obispo area, if you know where that is.

Welcome D15....I'm pretty new here tooo....everyone on here is awesome...chatting, advice, venting! lol...whatever you need.