Motoland July 4th

Well a few of us from the forum here, CRF, MINI CRF, NIKKI, RED, MARC, PIMPNUTS and some others went out there yesterday. The day was very nice. I would defenitley go back.

For my first time there, I had a lot of fun and got a great workout. BIG track with a lot of up's and downs. If you have not been, I would suggest it.

Thanks for the invite CRF.

Well a few of us from the forum here, CRF, MINI CRF, NIKKI, RED, MARC and some others went out there yesterday. The day was very nice. I would defenitley go back.

For my first time there, I had a lot of fun and got a great workout. BIG track with a lot of up's and downs. If you have not been, I would suggest it.

Thanks for the invite CRF.

Poppy, It was good to meet you and I am glad you had fun!! Good to meet "Pimpnuts" out there too!

Sorry I did not give you a parade lap.....our moto heats were kinda crazy as you saw, hehe.:busted: Overall it was a good day and man, after i got to the family party and drank some beers, it felt like I got hit by a mack truck!!

Poppy, whatever you do, don't tell Hogie I gave you a beer either! :thumbsup: Damn Ron and Hogie got more excuses than a crack ho! :thumbsup:

Poppy, It was good to meet you and I am glad you had fun!! Good to meet "Pimpnuts" out there too!

Sorry I did not give you a parade lap.....our moto heats were kinda crazy as you saw, hehe.:cheers: Overall it was a good day and man, after i got to the family party and drank some beers, it felt like I got hit by a mack truck!!

Poppy, whatever you do, don't tell Hogie I gave you a beer either! :thumbsup: Damn Ron and Hogie got more excuses than a crack ho! :busted:

Nice meeting you also Tom. I liked the track and by the end of the day felt a lot more comfy on the track. It kicked me ass also. I got home, ate dinner with the wife and mom-in-law and passed out on the couch at 7 and never woke back up until this morning.

Thanks for the beer by the way. Enjoyed it while I washed the bike at the provided wash stations. NOW that was top notch in my book to have that many wash stations and the equipment to tie the bike down and do the job right.

P.s. I won't tell Hogie you gave me a beer. :thumbsup:

Nice meeting you also Tom. I liked the track and by the end of the day felt a lot more comfy on the track. It kicked me ass also. I got home, ate dinner with the wife and mom-in-law and passed out on the couch at 7 and never woke back up until this morning.

Thanks for the beer by the way. Enjoyed it while I washed the bike at the provided wash stations. NOW that was top notch in my book to have that many wash stations and the equipment to tie the bike down and do the job right.

P.s. I won't tell Hogie you gave me a beer. :thumbsup:

LOL:busted:

It really is a nice place and yesterday was not typical heat wise due to all the "pros" that were there practicing for this weekend......we forgot to mention Jessica Patterson was out there too, although I did not see her ride at all. I am planning on going to the next practice day on 7/29 as of now....:thumbsup:

LOL:busted:

It really is a nice place and yesterday was not typical heat wise due to all the "pros" that were there practicing for this weekend......we forgot to mention Jessica Patterson was out there too, although I did not see her ride at all. I am planning on going to the next practice day on 7/29 as of now....:thumbsup:

I might try and do that with you. See how things go. I won't commit and back out like some of our other so called riding buddies do :busted:

Are you going to the races there this weekend? I was thinking of going to watch. I am sore as hell today so I do not know if I will be riding at all this weekend. Plus, I have a Sox game tomorrow night that will consist of a lot of beverages I am sure and a late night. I am so sore that my stomach muscles feel as if I did 1,000 sit ups yesterday. Defenite workout yesterday which I needed. :thumbsup:

I might try and do that with you. See how things go. I won't commit and back out like some of our other so called riding buddies do :busted:

Are you going to the races there this weekend? I was thinking of going to watch. I am sore as hell today so I do not know if I will be riding at all this weekend. Plus, I have a Sox game tomorrow night that will consist of a lot of beverages I am sure and a late night. I am so sore that my stomach muscles feel as if I did 1,000 sit ups yesterday. Defenite workout yesterday which I needed. :thumbsup:

LOL...I am not riding this weekend and was thinking about the race but it is supposed to be 90's all weekend so I think I will just take it easy and do some maintenance on the bike. Yeah, motoland will totally kick your azz...feels good though :thumbsup:

LOL...I am not riding this weekend and was thinking about the race but it is supposed to be 90's all weekend so I think I will just take it easy and do some maintenance on the bike. Yeah, motoland will totally kick your azz...feels good though :thumbsup:

Either of you yahoos want to ride Mc Carrol on sunday?

So you are out for the racing too? Oh well. Maybe I will go to Mendota and support Nikki, Donny and Staci then. I am amazed at how sore I am today. No riding for me this weekend either as it looks right now.

So you are out for the racing too? Oh well. Maybe I will go to Mendota and support Nikki, Donny and Staci then. I am amazed at how sore I am today. No riding for me this weekend either as it looks right now.

Hehehe...you'll be fine by the weekend but tomorrow will be worse :thumbsup:

Man, it is supposed to be close to 100 Sunday and honestly....i am beat....just gonna hang out, drink some beers and change oils, filter, adjust chain, etc. etc.

BR the following Sunday.:thumbsup:

WFO....ain't gonna ride in that heat but please let me know how it is.

Hehehe...you'll be fine by the weekend but tomorrow will be worse :thumbsup:

Man, it is supposed to be close to 100 Sunday and honestly....i am beat....just gonna hang out, drink some beers and change oils, filter, adjust chain, etc. etc.

BR the following Sunday.:thumbsup:

WFO....ain't gonna ride in that heat but please let me know how it is.

I have never been this sore from riding. Must have been all the white knuckling I did the first 2 times out with not having a lot of experience in sand. It is true though, the faster you go, the easier it is. The last time out, was my best with keeping the speed up (for me) and jumping the stuff. I love the feeling of the top of the bobs I guess it's called, where you launch off the top and just float down the backside of it. That was cool.

BR is not my first choice anymore...especially with all the stupid track changes (off camber corner before the last 2 tables) They flattened the corner after the last table too so that sux also. Maybe Joliet will be open and you can try that out for the first time.

I have never been this sore from riding. Must have been all the white knuckling I did the first 2 times out with not having a lot of experience in sand. It is true though, the faster you go, the easier it is. The last time out, was my best with keeping the speed up (for me) and jumping the stuff. I love the feeling of the top of the bobs I guess it's called, where you launch off the top and just float down the backside of it. That was cool.

BR is not my first choice anymore...especially with all the stupid track changes (off camber corner before the last 2 tables) They flattened the corner after the last table too so that sux also. Maybe Joliet will be open and you can try that out for the first time.

If they are open, I will gladly try Joliet! Yeah, floating down the "Bob's" is a very cool feeling isn't it? :thumbsup:

If they are open, I will gladly try Joliet! Yeah, floating down the "Bob's" is a very cool feeling isn't it? :thumbsup:

Yes it was pretty cool.

I know Joliet is racing on the 14th, but Justin is usually open the next day for practice. I'd like to get to joliet next week too if you can swing a Wed. night?? Justin was supposed to make some track changes, (stadium track) so I am anxiuos to see what he has done if anything yet.

Yes it was pretty cool.

I know Joliet is racing on the 14th, but Justin is usually open the next day for practice. I'd like to get to joliet next week too if you can swing a Wed. night?? Justin was supposed to make some track changes, (stadium track) so I am anxiuos to see what he has done if anything yet.

A wed night would be tough for me...I work down town but I am in if he has a practice on the 15th!:thumbsup:

A wed night would be tough for me...I work down town but I am in if he has a practice on the 15th!:thumbsup:

Just shoot straight down 55 and you'll be there before you know it if you leave between 3:30-4. Also depends on where in the city you are at. :thumbsup:

Just shoot straight down 55 and you'll be there before you know it if you leave between 3:30-4. Also depends on where in the city you are at. :thumbsup:

I am right across from grant park, hehe. I would have to think about it but let me know if the 15th is a go......:thumbsup:

I am right across from grant park, hehe. I would have to think about it but let me know if the 15th is a go......:thumbsup:

Quit being a Hogie and Ron and come on out... :thumbsup:

Just leave the office at 3 and you will have plenty of time to get there by 5. They are open from 5-9. I'll check the website and see if he has anything posted for practice on the 15th. Doubtful, but I will check anyway.

Quit being a Hogie and Ron and come on out... :thumbsup:

Just leave the office at 3 and you will have plenty of time to get there by 5. They are open from 5-9. I'll check the website and see if he has anything posted for practice on the 15th. Doubtful, but I will check anyway.

Tough for me to go without mini CRF ........I pretty much am stuck to sundays unless i plan a day off....hey man, I am being honest anyway, LOL :thumbsup:

Tough for me to go without mini CRF ........I pretty much am stuck to sundays unless i plan a day off....hey man, I am being honest anyway, LOL :thumbsup:

I'm just bustin your balls man. If you can make it cool, if not, no biggy. Website does not say anything about practice on the 15th. If I see him next Wed. I will ask him about it.

I'm just bustin your balls man. If you can make it cool, if not, no biggy. Website does not say anything about practice on the 15th. If I see him next Wed. I will ask him about it.

Ok cool Poppyseed......if Joliet does not have practice, it will have to be BR that day....:thumbsup:

Ok cool Poppyseed......if Joliet does not have practice, it will have to be BR that day....:thumbsup:

My brother just called me, he wants to try his new bike out next weekend on Saturday...Oh, never mind, you can't go on Saturday's. We will be going to BR the 14th for him to get used to the new bike after many many years of being away from dirt. I figured he could try the flat track out between the sand and clay track to see how he feels and then move up to the clay track. Probably the safest track he can try for his first time back out.