Some Girl Pics if you're bored...

From the race a couple weekends ago...I tried my luck in the big bike womens class on my PitsterX4R...was proud to say I thought I would lose..but due to nerves and my one-on-one guidance from Guy Cooper on gate starts, I holeshotted 3 CRF150Rs, an 85, a 110, and some other Kawi..not sure there were 7 of us anyway. Got second overall, and I am so ready to get back in it, It's been awhile. Notice my sticker?

Kelsey Briggs Purpose...bring awareness to Child Abuse.

http://kelseyspurpose.org/

P1010756.jpg

Broken Number Plate...cartwheeled over a double..discovered a blown shock first moto.

meagain191.jpg

It's hard to keep form when your tail end wants to wash out.

meohmy191.jpg

Mini are fun..with big motors that is

me191.jpg

I'm hauling in this picture...pretty sure the Kawi is right on my ass

mesomemore191.jpg

P1010757.jpg

Nice! Your whole get-up (bike, gear etc) looks pretty cool! Are you really sponsored by vitamin water? I've never seen VW stickers before...and I'm addicted to it!

How do you like the Simpson gear? I've not seen any of it in person yet.

YES! It was the bike!!! Me and Dennis on that one while everyone else had two built up 110's!! So FAULTY!!!

I'm sponsored by Simpson.(I wanted to make sure I didn't show up in Vegas with the same gear as everybody else cause that bugs me)..and I'm going to try to get them to make some girl gear just for me!! and maybe they will start selling girl gear..

Vitamin Water sponsors me for a few things..not sure anymore now that Coke bought them out..havn't heard from the rep..but we still get product out the Wazzzu we ended up leaving a case or two with the rental car people in vegas..but usually people grab it up..they make an energy drink now

A few of them..since they hooked me up..and I'd like to share. PitsterPro/SGR USA not on there

P1010697.jpg

Oooo Oooo Oooo! ? I'll pay for shipping if you can send me a case of Revive, and the Essential! (ok, I'll take whatever I can get!) I'll only buy it at Target or Kroger when they have it on sale for $1 or less. I like the SmartWater too...drank the sh*t out of it in NYC when I walked about 40 miles in 4 days. My calves were killin me and cramping up...I think It helped...or it was a nice placebo.

Not too bad...I'm only 114 pounds, so the worst it did was throw me off, and make a metal on metal sound and it does that anyway when I hit hard in general..I mean, it's a mini..

Yah I had them made custom.. I don't think they do it any other way really, DZGraphics had to make a new template for my fork gaurds to make them, and Jeanene from VW sent me the graphic. I'm sure if you wanted one, they can be made. DZGraphics is amazing...they did the full wrap on Kenny Bartram and Dennis's Rally car last week. They have templates for all bike models and such...I could have them print some off if you want to try them out?

oh and I love the Revive and Essential..That's like all we drink really...and tons of smart water

Hrmmm...do you have a URL of their website...I tried to google it but I got something that did NOT look like a place that would be making dirt bike graphics or wrapping cars ?

Is it the good thick like 12mil vinyl that normal graphics kits are printed on? If I were to do some "pretty" mods I'd do a blue/orange scheme of some sort on my bike (complimentary colors on the color wheel ?)...and having something different like Vitamin Water would be kinda cool. I hope Coke doesn't take a good thing and &%$#@! it up.

Here you go...

http://www.dzgraphicsmx.com/

I know the family really well, and they make awesome custon stuff and they already have the graphic that you see on my bike for the VW bottle

I'm trying to get a chest protector plate..cause they just look cool

They are now making butt patches (mine was the experiment but havnt sewn it on yet) and rim stickers

Cool thanks...speaking of chest protector...I have the same one you do. I hate the lack of venthilation in the front...I took the dremmel to it yesterday...seemed pretty good at the track, but I'll have to see if its any better once I'm all suited up for trail riding with my camel back on and everything. I cut right through my graphic on the front too...something to replace the sticker on it would be nice. I wonder if they could give me the templates and let me design my own and just send them the files.

Cool thanks...speaking of chest protector...I have the same one you do. I hate the lack of venthilation in the front...I took the dremmel to it yesterday...seemed pretty good at the track, but I'll have to see if its any better once I'm all suited up for trail riding with my camel back on and everything. I cut right through my graphic on the front too...something to replace the sticker on it would be nice. I wonder if they could give me the templates and let me design my own and just send them the files.

I would have to give them mine, cause those are relatively new, and not very many girls who wear them have asked for anything for them..so..it really does need more venting, and I can't stand the fox thing on the back, it covers up the HIGH on my jersey..so I put a FMF sticker, which is better but still covers it that's why i just want the plate..cover the whole dam thing with my name and number

TOE_3740.jpg

I would have to give them mine, cause those are relatively new, and not very many girls who wear them have asked for anything for them..

TOE_3740.jpg

I just meant the graphics in general...even the bike ones. Wonder if it would cut down the cost. I'll just have to email them I guess.

So is name dropping allowed? Will they know who you are?

Just tell them Roz said "You guys rock my f'in face off with those mad printing skillzzz" they will know then... depending on what you want they might hook it up for you, maybe not I don't know...they live about an hour away from me. Kim is who you want to ask for..her son will answer the phone for screening puposes

they will already have the template for your bike as far as I know..and you can send them a file for what you want.