IL riding this weekend

Where's everybody riding this weekend?

I unfortunately have to miss the race in Mendota Saturday night, but I believe some of us will be going riding first thing Sunday morning out at Buffalo.

My bro has been saying that the sand track has been in really good condition lately :thumbsup:

I unfortunately have to miss the race in Mendota Saturday night, but I believe some of us will be going riding first thing Sunday morning out at Buffalo.

My bro has been saying that the sand track has been in really good condition lately :thumbsup:

Was thinking about it but they are saying 95 sunday so no way. That track becomes a big piece of crap in that kinda heat. I will be out there on the 15th probably.:thumbsup:

All the cool kids will be at the big vintage race in Sully, IA. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mt Carroll (the place that I really really like!)

Ya know, if you don't like the place, you don't have to be an *******! :thumbsup:

Ya know, if you don't like the place, you don't have to be an *******! :thumbsup:

oh great - are you trying to open that can of worms? :thumbsup:

Now now kids...we will have no more of this hating between you two...NOW kiss and make up :thumbsup:

It is funny how many old faces have seemed to resurface latly:excuseme:

Hogie you ok man? we missed ya yesterday...and that frickin midget of yours too... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's like a hive of bees got let loose in here! :thumbsup:

Hogie you ok man? we missed ya yesterday...and that frickin midget of yours too... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think I'm past the worst part. I had been passing blood(both ends). I laid off the script for since Monday, and it seems to have cleared up.

Yeah, I think I'm past the worst part. I had been passing blood(both ends). I laid off the script for since Monday, and it seems to have cleared up.

Stupid DOC...why did he make a change? If it's not broke don't fix it...or was the med no doing what you needed any longer?

You're ok now though, which is good. :thumbsup:

Who's hogie?

bad apple, ha haha

Who's hogie?

Good question......:thumbsup:

Good question......:thumbsup:

Does he ride?????

Duh!

Hoagie.jpg

Duh!

Hoagie.jpg

Nice! I have heard WFO can eat Hogie whole??? :thumbsup:

Nice! I have heard WFO can eat Hogie whole??? :thumbsup:

(Don't take the bait...don't do it....)

Poppy, you riding anywhere Sat ? I was pretty disappointed last Sat in BR (what else is new). Hell, my air filter was cashed after just that 1 day of riding out there. 'Was thinking maybe Joliet but not sure yet.