Sign in to follow this  

Happy Birthday YamaMama

I would give you a b-day whoopin but that would be just weird..

...she might like it!

Happy Birthday! I hope you don't have to work today...it's a convenient day to have off, right after the 4th!

Thanks y'all!! :busted::cheers: I'm taking the whole week off to celebrate. LOL OK, it is optional to work, and I said no thanks! Yee haw! Too bad the trail bike is in the shop! :thumbsup: Just doing the R&R thing... pretty nice. Hubby took my out for a big breakfast this morning, and he's taking me to Famous Dave's (my pic... can you say 'bread pudding'?) for supper. Woo hoo! He has a toolbox to move today, don't know what else is going on. He hasn't gotten anything for me yet because neither one of us has a clue what I want/need. LOL Pretty bad. Maybe I should have asked for a new bike... :thumbsup: He's leaning towards a puppy (he misses his Toby, so technically it would likely be HIS dog... I'm thinking about just going out and buying myself a kayak LOL). Oh well, don't have to work, so it's a good day already!!!

Hey, congratulations on another year on the right side of the dirt! Ugh, note to self, yer not 20 anymore and you can't drink like a fish on the 4th and then go to work the next day - it hurts too much!

Ugh, note to self, yer not 20 anymore and you can't drink like a fish on the 4th and then go to work the next day - it hurts too much!

:thumbsup:

I'm tellin ya...Vitamin water and vodka! Cures the hangover before you get it!

Hey, congratulations on another year on the right side of the dirt! Ugh, note to self, yer not 20 anymore and you can't drink like a fish on the 4th and then go to work the next day - it hurts too much!

I'm bettin' I'd crash less on the other side of the dirt. Probably way less fun though. Guess I'll stick around a little longer... :thumbsup:

And regardless what iroc sez... just avoid driking like a fish... feels way better all around. :thumbsup:

I very seldom drink at all. Mostly because it just doesn't do much for me in terms of making me feel good. But last night it did so I was a greedy pig and now I'm paying big time. I want Mexican food in the worst way, looks like enchiladas tonight.

Hope yer plunger is working OK. Ewww... did I just say that out loud?

And regardless what iroc sez... just avoid driking like a fish... feels way better all around. :thumbsup:

that only works if you have the self-awareness to distinguish between "I'm having responsible fun" and "fish drinking." sometimes that line gets a little blurry.

:cheers:

I'm tellin ya...Vitamin water and vodka! Cures the hangover before you get it!

:thumbsup::busted: Hair of the dog remedies never worked for me. talk about instant gag reflex. morning after a bad night, even the whiff of alcohol was enough to trigger a sprint to the bathroom.

I've found the best remedy is to drink a TON of water and take a couple aspirin the night before, but if you're too far gone to remember that doesn't help. Sometimes (tequila) I even used my finger to initiate the barfing process, and just get it out of the way the night before instead of waiting until morning.

Oh geeesh...just because you caught me on one of the MAYBE 2 dozen times a year I drink alcohol (Redbud)...you're making me sound like a drunk! I really don't drink hardly ever when school is in session...so I guess I just make up for it the other 4 months.

Besides...I'm a One Drink Sally. I had one drink (granted it was about a 16-20oz drink) at Red Bud and I was already sober by the time we had lunch in between motos.

Oh geeesh...just because you caught me on one of the MAYBE 2 dozen times a year I drink alcohol (Redbud)...you're making me sound like a drunk! I really don't drink hardly ever when school is in session...so I guess I just make up for it the other 4 months.

Besides...I'm a One Drink Sally. I had one drink (granted it was about a 16-20oz drink) at Red Bud and I was already sober by the time we had lunch in between motos.

Geez... wasn't trying to make you sound like a drunk. And you had something to drink at Red Bud? Never coulda proved it by me. Of course, there I was brewski in hand... (only had the couple at lunch... we had SO far to drive and all... what, 1/2 mile down the road? LOL). And Red Bud don't count anyway... I think most normal folks walk it all off in the head hiking up and down the hills to watch the action. But then there were the guys that were in line at like 6am who could already barely stand up... (you for sure do not fit that category). Them boys were our entertainment while we sat in line for an hour reading the program and eating our breakfast. LOL

Shoot! When we were walking in at 11:30ish there were people still passed out in the back of pick-ups and sleeping bags on the ground (no tent lol). As good as the racing is...RedBud is all about the experience and people watching!

Oh ya...so how was famous daves (and the BDay Festivities)? I was thinking about you as I sat down to my second serving of left over grilled chicken last night LOL. Did you figure out what you wanted him to buy you :thumbsup: