Sign in to follow this  

best tire for the ttr125L?

Michelin Starcross!!! I love mine. They are reversable, and hold up very well. They look awesome on a pit bike, and they throw dirt!!!!

+1, i would think tire would depend on type of riding you do, not the bike.

riding:

umm...dirt, little mud section, rocks, jumps, little river, hills, corners, thats about it :thumbsup:

Uh . . .

What kind of dirt?? Tire compounds and tread you use depend what is in contact with the ground. Different riding spots use different tires. But, since most people don't swap tires every time they ride different terrain, you need to find a tire that works best for where you ride most. You just need to try a bunch of tires, until you find one you like. For me I ride a sandy track, so I use Bridgestones 201/202.

lol what kind of dirt? normal dirt, its pretty easy to dig into when moist but its a bitch when its dry out...

theres soft, like loam dirt, i think thats what its called, then theres intermediate, which is kinda hard but then again kinda soft, then theres hard for hardpack and such, thats the best i can explain it, someone else can probably explain it better :thumbsup: