high compression piston or not?

I was wondering what you guys thought about highcompression pistons? Some people say yes, and some say no. Also what is the difference between some of the so called "race cams" and high lift cams? Also is there a certain brand of cams that are better than others? Could you please let me know what some of your opinions are? Thanks guys!

High compression pistons with a good flowing head and cam is how you make big HP. But to get all you can out of it you need good fuel too. If you cant or dont want to go to the expense of good fuel (5 bucks a gallon or more for 100-105 unleaded octane) high compression pistons can give you problems. They dont like shit gas. You cant run enough timing with them to make decent hp so you end up with a motor that runs hot that doesnt make all that much power and needs way more jet than it should.

The Zongshen is not as popular with the aftermarket crowd. You should be able to use a 14mm pin piston from trailbikes. You will have to measure the bore as it could be a 54mm or 52,5mm. you might be better off waiting for the new lifan 140 to become available. If you live around Rapid City, there are lot's of big hills to climb, so go big. I grew up there.

http://www.hondatrailbikes.com/index2.html

I have a zongshen 124 or 125 cc what ever they are. I have 13.5 to one compression in my big bike and i run the same fuel in the pitbike as i do in my big bike.

Still watch the fuel dude - chances are your big bike has a knock sensor to protect it from detonation ! ?