Sign in to follow this  

7-11-07 Bluff Creek

I've got the day off and headed to Bluff Creek. Anyone/ everyone welcome. Should be riding by 9 am. Look for the white truck with the KTM's. Should be hard to miss us. Usually on the weekday we are the only ones there.

Who's going?

I called Tom last night also, he's in as long as it doesn't rain much before we go. He won't ride mud.

Didn't get any rain in Des Moines yet. It'll probably be dusty riding tomorrow.

Didn't get any rain in Des Moines yet. It'll probably be dusty riding tomorrow.

who is dusty, is he a good rider?

Dusty likes crashing into trees for no reason, so hopefully the rest of us will stay off the ground.

Paul, I won't be down there until about 9:30 or so. Doug is picking me up around 8 and by the time he gets gas/ somthing to eat, it will be late. With him driving, I'm not sure how late we will stay. I need a truck or trailer quick!

who is dusty, is he a good rider?

Dusty Bottoms. He rides with Ned Niederlander and Lucky Day.

And yes, he's damn good....:thumbsup:

Doug is picking me up around 8 and by the time he gets gas/ somthing to eat, it will be late. With him driving, I'm not sure how late we will stay. I need a truck or trailer quick!

Doug doesn't get up until 8??????

Guess you'll be able to stay up late practicing your freestyle moves in the garage then.

You guys want to pick up lunch for us you think???? We're going to be plenty hungry by then. Pizza is good. I like thin-n-crispy. And some root beers.:thumbsup:

You guys want to pick up lunch for us you think???? We're going to be plenty hungry by then. Pizza is good. I like thin-n-crispy. And some root beers.:thumbsup:

How about a peanut butter a jelly sandwich? Much better than pizza.