ride at enoree friday6th

fastwoods rider and I are going to ride at enoree this friday. we will be in the parking lot at 11am. anyone who wants to ride feel free to join us. :thumbsup:

fastwoods rider and I are going to ride at enoree this friday. we will be in the parking lot at 11am. anyone who wants to ride feel free to join us. :thumbsup:

We still can't get on the same schedule. :busted:

I'm hoping to be able to sneak up Saturday morning.

Since y'all will be there Friday, howzabout do us a favor and cut back all the briars and stickers? :thumbsup:

Since y'all will be there Friday, howzabout do us a favor and cut back all the briars and stickers? :thumbsup:

I was going to ask the same thing.

I'll appreciate all your hard work.

you guys suck, i wish i could go

you guys suck, i wish i could go

i wish you could to man.

i wish you could to man.

Well, I was hoping to go both days but now it look like just Saturday.

Ditto on the vines.... if you find one with a chunk of nose flesh hanging on it, be sure to really chop it up good! :thumbsup: How come we cover everything on our face except the tip of your nose? argh!

How late are you going to be riding? I was thinking about going out after work, wouldn't get there till about 5:15 or so and would ride till dark.

How late are you going to be riding? I was thinking about going out after work, wouldn't get there till about 5:15 or so and would ride till dark.

i would say for 3-4 hours. depends i guess. im sure that we would be finished before 5 though... call in sick and meet up around noon!

how was the ride, did alot of guys show up?

how was the ride, did alot of guys show up?

it was just me and brett. we had a good time. brett was trying some new corning technique, you will have to ask him how it was working for him :thumbsup: as for the trails----hmmmm----not technical at all. i could prob drive my quarter ton truck on mist of them. to be honest it wasnt worth the xtra drive past walnut grove, but i can say i been there and done that. any "trail" that i have to use 4th and 5th gear to make enough speed to challenge me scares me to be honset because a get off is gonna hurt bad! we had a good training session and im glad i was able to ride today!:thumbsup: hurry and get better soon dude!

any "trail" that i have to use 4th and 5th gear to make enough speed to challenge me scares me to be honset because a get off is gonna hurt bad! we had a good training session and im glad i was able to ride today!:thumbsup:

Any trail designed for quads and the general public isn't going to have the word "technical" used to describe them. :thumbsup:

I was pretty pissed this morning when on my morning drive from Columbia to Greenville I pull up on a trailer of bikes and realize it's none other than my good friend Don and his family on the way to ride. It sucks when you are on your way to work and pass your friends a few exits down from one of your favorite riding areas. Oh well maybe next time!:thumbsup:

Any trail designed for quads and the general public isn't going to have the word "technical" used to describe them. :thumbsup:

yeah i know thats right! i like sick, hard, steep,rooty,allmost impossiable kind of trails personally. the erzberg looks like my kind of course!

I was pretty pissed this morning when on my morning drive from Columbia to Greenville I pull up on a trailer of bikes and realize it's none other than my good friend Don and his family on the way to ride. It sucks when you are on your way to work and pass your friends a few exits down from one of your favorite riding areas. Oh well maybe next time!:thumbsup:

That's easily remedied -

If you stop driving 130+ you'll stop passing so many people. :thumbsup:

the erzberg looks like my kind of course!

You go dude!:thumbsup:

I like those nice easy 2th gear 40 mph twisty trails with traction and berms! ... oh, those of you on wimpy 450's may have to use third or fourth gear....:busted::thumbsup:

I like single track too, but that Last Man Standing stuff is WAY over my head. :thumbsup:

Well, did not make it Friday or Saturday, maybe Sunday.

... oh, those of you on wimpy 450's may have to use third or fourth gear....:busted::thumbsup:

I like single track too, but that Last Man Standing stuff is WAY over my head. :thumbsup:

was hitting 5th gear...wayyy to fast.

last man standing is goooooood!

was hitting 5th gear...wayyy to fast.

last man standing is goooooood!

Fast is good, just ask David Knight! Actually, just about everything is good for him.

As for those steep gnarly rooty rocky slippery uphills,:lol: , I would fall off the hill if I was dumb enough to try:banghead: ! Last time I was at Brown Mtn, some locals took me on some, ahhh, less than offical trails... Lets say that I got to test the grunt factor of my bikes first gear, and at least one crash test dummy fall (darn rock).

And I did not get to make it to Enoree again today!!! Darn job...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted::cheers::bonk::lol:

I don't think I'll be going back to Enoree except to ride with the kids. The

new cornering technique" 443 mentioned was launching off a bump 10 yards before blind corner (there are alot of these). I tried to brake but it was too late so over the bars i went. Riding's always better than working though..

Enoree is a highway. I don't mind it so much, but then again I haven't been on a bike in some time.

I made it out Sunday morning. It poured which made it much more fun. Coming down some of the hills locked up sideways with no stopping in site was exciting :thumbsup:. It makes it much more fun when you realize 99% of the corners have burms so you could get real out shape in the mud and have a good shot at making the corner.

By the way. Someone didn't clear the trail as asked.

Oh yea...some schmuck on a 4 wheeler sprayed mud on me as we waited, completely out of the way, trail side for one of our group to catch up . As sad as it sounds I did feel a little better when we came across him hung up on a hill and I had the opportunity for a little payback. Who knew a 525 would move pounds of mud in a matter of seconds :thumbsup:.