Sign in to follow this  

Ktm or Yz???

i have already posted a thread about this between the kx250f n the yz250f and seem to lean towards yamaha between the two. i am almost certain ill get the yz, but i wanna know if the ktm 250 sx is better.

15 yrs old, 5'8'', 140lbs wut do u think??

thnx

Go with who ever has the best dealer in your area for part avalabuility and service. you dont want a bike and have the local dealer be no good.

You can't get accurate feedback from posts like this. Most people dont even respond to them because there are so many. Also because there are so many posts and the answer will always be the same. Get the one you think looks the best, and the one you feel the most comfortable on.

Also any other aftermarket part that comes on stock bikes is a bonus, but I do not let that decide for me.

I know being 15, you think different than me now, but exactly like me when I was 15. I wanted to know what the best was, there had to be a best and someone knew which bike it was.

The truth is, they are all good bikes. You have to be a very good/experienced rider to be able to tell the difference.

• Like 1

yeah. ppl with yz's will say yami all the way while ktm riders will think different (no offense to any one) pick what u think ull ride most comfortably on

You can't get accurate feedback from posts like this. Most people dont even respond to them because there are so many. Also because there are so many posts and the answer will always be the same. Get the one you think looks the best, and the one you feel the most comfortable on.

I know being 15, you think different than me now, but exactly like me when I was 15. I wanted to know what the best was, there had to be a best and someone knew which bike it was.

The truth is, they are all good bikes. You have to be a very good/experienced rider to be able to tell the difference.

IMO, this should be posted on every "which bike is best" thread...:thumbsup:

well my buddy is about your size and has a ktm 250sxf and he seens to ride it fine but i watched him ride at yz250 and he railed trails alot faster on the yz....I would go with the yamaha, its easier to get parts for too:)

another thing is.. even if ur going to be posting this kinda thread say "im going to be using it to do XXXXXXX type of riding and some XXXXXX and i ride like XXXXXXX" ya know? its kinda hard to have 2 bikes thrown at ya then chose. ull be happy with either!

another thing is.. even if ur going to be posting this kinda thread say "im going to be using it to do XXXXXXX type of riding and some XXXXXX and i ride like XXXXXXX" ya know? its kinda hard to have 2 bikes thrown at ya then chose. ull be happy with either!

thnx, ill keep it in mind

not another one of these threads...is there anyway we can do a sticky on the pros and cons of every motocross bike available on the market today??? im tired of reading these (what bike is better) threads

save yourself money, get a 250SX, 4 strokes are expensive unless you can afford $800 each time somthing goes wrong..