Who makes the longest riding pants?

I am a tall rider (6'6" to be exact) that requires longer riding pants. Over the last 3 yrs I have been using No Fear's Attack series gear which has been by far the longest pants I have ever used or tried on. Unfortunately they have discontinued the Attack series as of 07. I recently bought some of their Elektron series gear and they are alot shorter. They barely go inside the boot.

Does anyone know who else makes longer pants?

Thanks for the help.

one of my buddies is 6'7" and weighs like 140 so ill ask him what he wears, since he's really tall and skinny... im 6'3" and 160 i gave up looking for long pants, i just make sure i have long riding socks and call it good

one of my buddies is 6'7" and weighs like 140 so ill ask him what he wears, since he's really tall and skinny... im 6'3" and 160 i gave up looking for long pants, i just make sure i have long riding socks and call it good

thats what i'd do, if they go inside ur boot, ur set :thumbsup:

my buddy just orders long pants and if the waist doesnt fit him (cus he tall butr skinny) he has his aunt fix the waistline for him so it fits

6'7", 140 pounds??? :thumbsup:

Does he eat?

Thanks for the info. Think I will just have to go try some on.

Check with Klim. I know for my snowmobile gear they make a "extra tall" series. They might make tall size mx pants, but they are over the boot. I want to try these out them seem awesome.

Yes, they make a tall. I am 6'3" and they are good on me, but cant say for 6'6". 208-552-7533