Sign in to follow this  

New Graphics

All,

Looking for your tips. I am starting to look for a new graphics kit, mine are a mess and will be replaced at the end of this riding season.

I'm on a YZ 250F - '03

Just added a new shock, happens to be yellow (just so you know what it looks like)

Give me some fresh ideas - I'm not into skulls and things along that line.

Have your significant other take a picture of your grinning face, send the picture to one of those made-to-order sticker companies, slap that sucker on your radiator shroud.

...That's a damn good idea, MXJunky thinks he'll do it himself!

Have your significant other take a picture of your grinning face, send the picture to one of those made-to-order sticker companies, slap that sucker on your radiator shroud.

...That's a damn good idea, MXJunky thinks he'll do it himself!

Scary - A mirror doesn't even like to look at me :thumbsup:

looks good!:thumbsup:

i think one company makes monster energy graphics for yamahas

factory backing is awesome. Plus the customer service is top notch and you will get your graphics in like 2 days!

All,

I'm on a YZ 250F - '03

Just added a new shock, happens to be yellow (just so you know what it looks like)

Give me some fresh ideas - I'm not into skulls and things along that line.

WOW where do you buy "yellow Shocks" from??? everyone ive seen is aluminum with different colored springs.

Look on the internet and buy what YOU like now what someone else says looks good LMAO

WOW where do you buy "yellow Shocks" from??? everyone ive seen is aluminum with different colored springs.

Look on the internet and buy what YOU like now what someone else says looks good LMAO

Sorry you're right yellow spring on the rear.

I will get what I like, but looking for ideas on where to buy and what others like. Just looking for ideas thats all.

That is pretty cool - I've added it to my list.

Do a search on this forum before purchasing those. That manufacturer is a nightmare to deal with!