What would you price it??

This is the bike that i am selling for $1300. What would you Price it at?? This is my description ----

This is a Garage kept 2001 Yamaha TTR 125with over $1100 invested into it. It has many extras inculding an FMF Powercore 4 full exhaust system, Moose Handlebars, New Brake Pads, New Rear Wheel Bearings, New air filter (already greased), brand new piston, rings, and gaskets. I also had the cylinder walls resurfaced to eliminate all compression loss, so it runs like its new. Only 20 hrs on them. The piston, rings, gaskets, cylinders, airfilter, and rear wheel bearings were all done by a trained mechanic. This bike runs great, has never been raced, andhas had oil and sparkplug changes frequently. This bike is great for beginners, intermediate riders, or someone who is looking for a play bike. No Title. I am looking for a 250f

100_4990.jpg

You have it priced right. But don't be supprised if someone offers 1K. Just take what ever you can get for it, and dont wait too long.

Long story short:

We were selling an old van of ours and we were asking $2,700. We got an offer for $2400 and didn't take it. We waited and waited and before too long the best offer we could get was $500!!!! So eventually we donated it to our church.

• 1 month later...
You have it priced right. But don't be supprised if someone offers 1K. Just take what ever you can get for it, and dont wait too long.

Long story short:

We were selling an old van of ours and we were asking $2,700. We got an offer for $2400 and didn't take it. We waited and waited and before too long the best offer we could get was $500!!!! So eventually we donated it to our church.

What a great story!! Good thing I sold it for $1300. No offense to St. Pauls, but you aint gettin your paws on my bike. Haha :naughty:

I'd say its high. I just picked up a 2006 TTR-LE for $1,500 cash. Its in mint condition. With all those replacement parts its been well used for sure. Trade in is $780 and retail is $1245 or so. I'd say expect about $900-$1000 at most.

i have a 2006 crf 250r for sale if you want to take a look at it, its in my garage so take a look and leave me a comment!!! its in great condition with a little under 60 hrs. most mods are listed but some are not if you want a full list jus ask!!!

derek

or jus call if interested

859-230-7585

This is the bike that i am selling for $1300. What would you Price it at?? This is my description ----

This is a Garage kept 2001 Yamaha TTR 125with over $1100 invested into it. It has many extras inculding an FMF Powercore 4 full exhaust system, Moose Handlebars, New Brake Pads, New Rear Wheel Bearings, New air filter (already greased), brand new piston, rings, and gaskets. I also had the cylinder walls resurfaced to eliminate all compression loss, so it runs like its new. Only 20 hrs on them. The piston, rings, gaskets, cylinders, airfilter, and rear wheel bearings were all done by a trained mechanic. This bike runs great, has never been raced, andhas had oil and sparkplug changes frequently. This bike is great for beginners, intermediate riders, or someone who is looking for a play bike. No Title. I am looking for a 250f

100_4990.jpg

I dunno why, but your post strikes me as a for sale post:busted:

Have you tried the TT classifieds?