Sign in to follow this  

700 2 stroke

Here's a thought for everyone that screams "BUY AMERICAN", ATK is the only American made dirt bike out there.

I'd like a chance to test ride one, but still haven't seen one in person yet.

I thought that engine was connected to Maico somehow--like they designed it or even actually built it. :thumbsup:

I'm skeptical about the ATK 700. I've never seen any hard performance data on it. And most of the anecdotal evidence I've heard had it pegged as being kind of a turd despite the "Intimidator" moniker and 685cc engine size. :thumbsup:

o hell. i would love to have one of those.. although it wouldn't last long. im guessing it cheaply made but i would take it for a few grand. id trade my 450f for a new service honda cr500 any day of the week lol

its not cheaply made. its american made!!!:thumbsup:

Cool pic. Got anymore? Is that a 250 piston in there? And is that a decomp device on the right?

It is connected to Maico

Heres the head :thumbsup:

10.jpg

what size piston is that in there?

Cool pic. Got anymore? Is that a 250 piston in there? And is that a decomp device on the right?

Im really not sure what size that piston is.

Heres some more pics i found

04.jpg

03.jpg

11.jpg

i would take one in a heartbeat! you can never have too much power LOL strictly desert racing though. their 450's come pretty decked out EFI e-start ohlins shocks

Wow, it has wrong side kick, ill bet that would be fun kicking a 700 over the other way, :thumbsup:

I thinking about one. Respect the throttle and have fun. Haven't crashed the 250 yet.

what?

That is straight up insane. If it is 3 times faster then my YZ250 then you can count me out. Although, if you panic rev it in the air it probably has enough torque to bring the front wheel up real fast.:thumbsup: