Northern Nevada Pig Farmers

possibly. just depends on when. four of us did a nice 50 mile ride from carson to yerington and then another 65 from yerington to g'ville. the bad part was the last 17 miles with a front flat. Rookie move on my part. no tube, just slime and air. Doesnt help when you ripe your valve stem 3/4 of the way off the tube. Needless to say, I now have a spare tube that will be in my pack. I need to quit typing novels here. Like I said depending on the ride, I might have two others interested too. Would also be interested in someone showing me and a friend the trails at Jumbo.

no, actually at the bridge on deer run. cement plant is on the wrong side of the river, and I use the term river loosely. It was a lot of nice dirt roads. Went south down Brunswick canyon then turned east. Came out just North Smith Valley and then North of Weed. Thats a creepy little town.

no, actually at the bridge on deer run. cement plant is on the wrong side of the river, and I use the term river loosely. It was a lot of nice dirt roads. Went south down Brunswick canyon then turned east. Came out just North Smith Valley and then North of Weed. Thats a creepy little town.

on sunrise pass? weed is right out of the movie"The hills have eyes"!!

the road into moundhouse isnt too bad for a bike.

We were around the sunrise pass area, but I am not the greatest with the names. It looks like I might get the front end back together and ride fri in the Jumbo grade area. If it works out I will be meeting someone from Washoe valley and Dayton.

the road into moundhouse isnt too bad for a bike.

We were around the sunrise pass area, but I am not the greatest with the names. It looks like I might get the front end back together and ride fri in the Jumbo grade area. If it works out I will be meeting someone from Washoe valley and Dayton.

DAMN! i have to work!

i had a good crash out on sunrise once . also ran into a creepy deliverence scene at river near mound house. put it this way i couldnt get ot of there fast enough. heard theres a good 4wd road near mound house that will take you back to johnson lane. wondering how it would be on a bike?

Martinfan - Wait, first let me clarify, Fri after work, so probably around 5:00 or so. Plus, Fri might not be the only day, it might change depending on how things work out it might end up being Sat afternoon.

Mikey - the deliverence scene is saddly pretty common out there. Surther south there are some good ones too. One guy has about 10 dogs. Another has a swanky rv set-up. Plus I have heard someother good stories. As for roads from Moundhouse out the Johnson lane, there are a lot. One I havent been on, but have been warned about, has about 3 miles of nice deep sand whoops. I know someone will lead me down it sometime as a cruel joke. BLM keep s a lot of those roads out there in good shape. There are just a lot of roads to choose from. You can pretty much find a smooth one to get anywhere, but if your only looking for nice smooth roads, why have a bike? Unless I ma in the worng forum. Mine is primarily street legal to avaoid having to trailer or truck it to the dirt. If I wasnt in the center of town, I wouldnt have to worry.

Heres one I have signed up for. My brother got me to try it. If your interested I ahve the contact phone numbers. http://dustdevilsmc.com/rr200/

i do pinenuts a little too. im hearing of stories of wire being put up across tails. have you heard that? and then i heard a rider found a fossle out there, he fells bad cause stuffs getting closed off

The only time I heard of that was probably 2 years ago. It was more south, like Gardnerville area, but screwed up none the less. A good chunk of land out in the same area was recently bought by Bently. They fenced a lot off and idiots are getting arrested or fined as they cut the fence to ride through. BLM and the county do patrols occasionly. I can see where people are coming from wanting to protect any special areas. There are still so many miles of roads out there, as long as we dont get like the dreaded CA. Which they are slowly working on.

s. shore .we dont have to much. if you go to pioneer trail and turn left at school theres power line trail . gets boring. also at top of kingsbury north benjiman is ok you can get to carson from there . geno peak is kinda cool ( same road) i went to mars (sweet water range) a month ago that was cool, not to change subject. a few weeks ago there was a thread on north star area that looked good

yea i go to masonic along walker a few times . you start at the bend in river head up back road to masonic hit bodie then aroura and then back. its not very challenging. sweet water can be accesed by 395 just before bridgeport. look for lobdale lake. or you can get to east side by tacking alt. route south of wellington , about 5 mile before walker river resort, i think . pine grove area also good. but mars is about 11000 or more in el. love it

yea i go to masonic along walker a few times . you start at the bend in river head up back road to masonic hit bodie then aroura and then back. its not very challenging. sweet water can be accesed by 395 just before bridgeport. look for lobdale lake. or you can get to east side by tacking alt. route south of wellington , about 5 mile before walker river resort, i think . pine grove area also good. but mars is about 11000 or more in el. love it

sorry repeated my self about pine grove:crazy: