Lowering links DR650SE?

Every once in a while I see them on here, who makes and sells them? Looking for 96 and newer.

TIA

Do you mean that you would replace the existing link with one that sets even lower than what can be achieved with the factory link?

Yes. I wouldn't mind having an extra inch to drop in the rear on top of the factory lowering......making the old girl into a street bike.

Don't worry about another lowering link. Just do the factory lowering mod and buy a Gel seat. The Gel seat is an inch and a half lower than the stock seat. That will get you low enough in the rear and you can do the factory mod to the front forks or just move the fork tubes up in the triple clamps.

I have factory lowered front and rear, 19" front(lowers front more), corbin seat. My bike came with the gel seat and it was ok but the loss of legroom and the notch in the seat that locked you in place was not conducive to my comfort. I basically want to match the rear end to the front since the 19" gives the bike a slight rake making the seat less comfortable.

brian are you doing a motard style setup?

60 series rear tire?

I don't want to give away timelines or too many details on the project but a sport standard single is what I'm aiming for.

Every once in a while I see them on here, who makes and sells them? Looking for 96 and newer.

TIA

http://www.koubalink.com/

But they don't show a listing for the DR650? :thumbsup: