Needed Rider Racer for Baja 1000

Team Big Magic is going to race the Baja 1000 this year. We are looking for two good racers to complete our team. We want a consistent steady rider that can finish his five hour section not a go fast 30 minute MX sprinter. Each section will be approximately 250 miles. All expenses for the race bike will be shared by the five racers. We will be entered in the open sportsman class. we have 20 years of Baja experience. We have won the open sportsman class in the past. This will be a lifetime experence to race this world famous event. If you are interested please send us a sort resume now. November 10th to the 15th.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

choernke@charter.net

What bike will you be riding?

Could I split my section with 4 other guys?

what is your estimate of shared expenses per rider? $500, $1000, $2000, $3000...

what bike?

who is the rider of record?

did you race the 250 and/or the 500?

how did you do?

are you trying to win the class and/or class championship?

Sean Hoernke will be thr Rider of record

no we didnot race the other races

$3000 estamated

we would like to win

Why is this a "one in a lifetime chance" to race the B1K? Is this the last 1000?

It seems to me that having 20 years Baja experience would expose you to more than 3 solid riders for your team. Are you sure there aren't more of your core group of buddies that would be good choices rather than an unknown guy from the internet who tells you he's fast?

yes that is the same Sean Hoernke . His passions are competition fishing and motorcycles.

Why is this a "one in a lifetime chance" to race the B1K? Is this the last 1000?

It seems to me that having 20 years Baja experience would expose you to more than 3 solid riders for your team. Are you sure there aren't more of your core group of buddies that would be good choices rather than an unknown guy from the internet who tells you he's fast?

There is something fishy about this race team!

yes that is the same Sean Hoernke . His passions are competition fishing and motorcycles.

Ooops!!! Never mind. :thumbsup:

Yes,,,if I'm not getting my friends to ride with me I better wait for the next year. It is hard to get ready for a race like this and to have somebody you don't know to mess up during the race will make it even worse...

Last 500 we got as far as mile 40 when my cousin crash and broked his arm. We found some guys at the ER at least 6 of them that didn't make it pass mile 10.

If it was somebody else I'll be mad as hell for him doing that. But been a close friend and somebody I know how he rides I was ok with it.

Hey Tim are you racing this 1000???

Hey Tim are you racing this 1000???
Only time will tell with this old slow washed up guy.....

Well Tim what you need to do is stop playing golf. That is what makes you feel like that.

YEAH, RIGHT! Old, washed up?:busted::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gee, too bad. what are you gonna do with your bike?

Sean needs help with paying for it?

SmithLakeWin1.jpg.w300h335.jpg

$100K to catch fish? Damm....I'm into the wrong sport!

;)

By the looks of it they should get covered by Yamaha and they have plenty of cash...

$100K to catch fish? Damm....I'm into the wrong sport!

;)

I'm sure there was a boat or two thrown in during the year too!

hmmm.... :thinking:

Time to bait my hooks!!!

LoL a go fast for 30 mins mx racer? Gimme a break