Cool Do-Rags

Found some cool do-rags. They work really well and wick moisture away in your helmet. Good for long trips when your dealing with the matted-helmet hair thing. They are seamless and stretchy and come in a lot of really cute fabrics. There are about 12 ways to wear them. They cost about $18.:thumbsup:

Here is a link: www.buff.es

Product is called: Buff - The Original Headwear

Nice find! I'm heading to REI to see what they have (only store around here with them according to their locator).

REI supports the Sierra club, and you should not support REI.....

REI doesn't want the business of the offroad community....

REI has way to many choices in granola / energy bars..... Thats your first sign, F'n hippies.....

I've been thinking about something like this...or the sweat wicking beanies that some of the MX companies wear. I've grossed out quite a few guys when we stop, I take my helmet off and pull my hair ties out of my short pig tails at the back of my helmet and sweat literally gets wrung out of my hair. I haven't had a problem with sweat dripping past the foam of my goggles, but I wanted one to keep the short fly-aways in place when I put my helmet on, and perhaps evaporate more of the sweat before it gets to the pig tails.

And yes...its said. I loved REI until I found out about their hippie practices. Try to stick to some place like Bass Pro Shop, Cabelas (I think just about any place that advocates hunting/fishing) etc.

REI supports the Sierra club, and you should not support REI.....

REI doesn't want the business of the offroad community....

REI has way to many choices in granola / energy bars..... Thats your first sign, F'n hippies.....

I shop at Walmart too. :thumbsup:

my friend calls them head condoms :thumbsup:

"jeff, what on EARTH is on youre head?!"

"thats my HEAD CONDOM carol ann!"