What tool to rivet a DID cam chain?

I got the chain, but not the specific tool.

Some people use different methods but I'd rather use the right tool for the job.

Thanks for the help!

I got the chain, but not the specific tool.

Some people use different methods but I'd rather use the right tool for the job.

Thanks for the help!

Shouldnt a cam chain come already rivoted??

Shouldnt a cam chain come already rivoted??

:busted::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No they come in kits, you have to put all the links together yourself.

Of course I am looking to rivet the master link.

:busted::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No they come in kits, you have to put all the links together yourself.

Of course I am looking to rivet the master link.

Any cam chain I have ever seen comes pre sized ready to install with no master link.....sorry.

No need to get all bunched up.........Maybe it's a Husaturd thing, you might want to try the Husaturd forum.

Ok, now that he is happy with his little insult, maybe we can move on and hopefully get the right answer.

And no, not all cam chains are closed, you sometimes have to close the master link. And not just for Euros.

I thought you were joking. Bunched up? Not really, but thanks for the good laugh. :thumbsup:

Ok, now that he is happy with his little insult, maybe we can move on and hopefully get the right answer.

And no, not all cam chains are closed, you sometimes have to close the master link. And not just for Euros.

I thought you were joking. Bunched up? Not really, but thanks for the good laugh. :thumbsup:

Everybody needs a good laugh.

Contact DID, I bet they have the cure.:thumbsup:

Most KTM dealers will let you borrow one for a couple of hours. The chain is the same size as the Husaberg.

--Bill.