Sign in to follow this  

My bud has an 08 YZ250F already!!!!

Yup, picked it up yesterday. That lucky bastard. Apparently its 1 of 2 in NY. Hopefully I get to ride tomorrow with him and check it out. But man I'm really busy and not sure If I'll be able to cut any laps tomorrow. BUT I will try my hardest to get some pictures ASAP. I'll keep you updated!! He sounded pretty stoked!

• Like 1

double check every part of your camera and charge it all night :thumbsup:

maybe you'll get to ride it too! :thumbsup:

Yeah IK! He'll let me no doubt. See its kind of like a toss. Tomorrow I'm going to work with my dad then were going to look at a stand up jet ski (keep your eyes peeled for another thread :busted:). We were originally going to ride, but not sure now. Hopefully we will at least be able to stop at his track to check out the bike.

Yeah IK! He'll let me no doubt. See its kind of like a toss. Tomorrow I'm going to work with my dad then were going to look at a stand up jet ski (keep your eyes peeled for another thread :thumbsup:). We were originally going to ride, but not sure now. Hopefully we will at least be able to stop at his track to check out the bike.

good for your buddy. let us know how he likes it.

• Like 1

hmm didn't think about video. I'll try to get anykind of footage possible by this weekend.