Sign in to follow this  

I am so happy!!

I just sold my TTR for $1300 in cash money. I am so anxious to get my hands on a YZ250F. Money is setting me back though. I might have around $2000 by October.

That's how I felt when I sold both of my TT-R's, I was even happier on the ride home, with the new bike I got with the money, trailering behind us. :thumbsup:

SWEET!!! Yes I love that excited feeling of having a chunk of cash to spend....and now the search begins!!! :-) good luck

I just sold my TTR for $1300 in cash money. I am so anxious to get my hands on a YZ250F. Money is setting me back though. I might have around $2000 by October.

I'm glad to hear your saving up for a nicer bike. I hope you can get one soon. It will be a huge improvement over the TTR!

thats what im doing but for me my motive for a 250f to a 125

My friend is selling an 04 rm125 bored to a High comp 144 for 2500 in MD if your interested. Just putting it out there. I love my CRF though. GL with whatever. PM me if your interested in the bike.

good choice on the new bike. i hope you have good luck with it when you get it.

hope you get a good bike, but dont be too anxious, my buddy just bought a bike to buy a bike and it was junk, so be careful, but have fun!