Sign in to follow this  

just looking for a small place

Hi guys, i bought a street bike a little while ago, and I want to learn how to wheelie it. But I don't want to endanger any one else's life. So my question is, is there any deserted parking lots or deserted air strips that I can learn and practice this. Someplace where the cops won't bother me, and I won't put anyone else in harm. Thanks! :thumbsup:

God bless you learning to ride wheelies on a street bike at age 82!!!!!!!

I would find a parking lot of a store that's closed or something similar.

yeah, that's what i was thinking too. I just don't want to be around other stores, b/c i don't want to annoy people.

Another place to check out depending on where you live is an industrial complex/park. they are 99% of times businesses that don't do much walk-in traffic and are always closed after 6pm. regardless of where you go please cruise around first to make sure that there are no open businesses or cops hiding out, away from the publics view.

Another place to check out depending on where you live is an industrial complex/park. they are 99% of times businesses that don't do much walk-in traffic and are always closed after 6pm. regardless of where you go please cruise around first to make sure that there are no open businesses or cops hiding out, away from the publics view.

Interesting. I used to go riding(dirt) right near that industrial park in DE near Blue diamond. I am located in Delaware County, PA.

Interesting. I used to go riding(dirt) right near that industrial park in DE near Blue diamond. I am located in Delaware County, PA.

in back of delaware industrial park, lol, im sure everyone on here that lives in delaware has ridden there, cant anymore usually without gettting caught :thumbsdn:

yeah, as a side note, yep, i remember flintlock saying that. I used to love that place, sometimes used to hit it up after a good day at Blue Diamond mx park. They had that awesome little course in the woods section, where you go up and turn hard at the top and go down the other side, you feel like your scrubbing! :banana: And you could ride around the place up on that elevated loop going around. I miss that place.