Road riding tire air pressure on L

I'll be doing hours and hours of constant 55-65 MPH tomorrow, how much air pressure should I be running?

Max inflation on chain guards say 22lb front and rear, should I run that much?

Not carrying much, just me (200lbs) and a back pac at about 10 lbs.

Rear - stock Trail Wing

Front - Michelin AC 10

22 is a compromise pressure. You may find that you like more pressure on the road. Perhaps as high as 30. Off road lower pressures. I find that I get pinch flats if I go less than 15 psi. However, the dirt traction gets better as the pressure goes down so I usually run 15 off road.

22 is a compromise pressure. You may find that you like more pressure on the road. Perhaps as high as 30. Off road lower pressures. I find that I get pinch flats if I go less than 15 psi. However, the dirt traction gets better as the pressure goes down so I usually run 15 off road.

I'm all tuned in with dirt riding pressures, it's the road for sure that I'm at a loss at to how much you should really use ..........

I know this AC 10 I have is really not the hot set up for road riding and can't wait to wear both of them out. The back one is due shortly for replacement but front brand new, was on bike when got it.