Sign in to follow this  

Any one know what kind of bike this is?

Picture didn't come up big enough on my computer for me to get a good look at.....sorry.

pep boys?

Looks like an inexpensive chinese bike..... but with such a small picture I could be waaay off.

pep boys?

Looks like an inexpensive chinese bike..... but with such a small picture I could be waaay off.

Do they make any aftermarket parts for it (big bore kits, big bar kits, any thing to make a grown up capable of riding it)?

Dude....that thing looks like a $200 Pep Boys or Schucks bike. My footpeg and mounts cost more than that entire bike. If you want to build it up, start with a better bike. Seriously. It's not even worth it to work on that thing.

ya deff get a new bike that is made for 6 year olds not adults or teens..it looks like a fake lem...wight is like 50lb on that it cant hold agrown man or teen +ti is like a 50cc weed wacker motor it will never hold up sorry bro but that is fact

ya deff get a new bike that is made for 6 year olds not adults or teens..it looks like a fake lem...wight is like 50lb on that it cant hold agrown man or teen +ti is like a 50cc weed wacker motor it will never hold up sorry bro but that is fact

Ink junkeez....you need to pay somebody to translate your posts...:thumbsup: