Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

How many TT members are currently racing their CRF450 regularly??

Just curious to read which users on here are currently racing mx/enduros/hare scrambles etc.??

:thumbsup:

I race about 2 times a month as well as ride apr. 5 times a week. :thumbsup: As a matter of fact I am going to Tucson to race next saturday night,:thumbsup:

I race mx almost every weekend, in the winter I do a few harescrambles, to stay in shape. 2004 crf450. I'm on the list for an '08 crf450, I'll probably go with an '07 though if they add a lot of weight. Suzuki added 8 pounds to theirs.:thumbsup:

I race moto and ice on the CRF, and harescrambles/woods riding with my WR. I race at least once a month, and practice at least twice a week.

Dave

I race moto and ice on the CRF, and harescrambles/woods riding with my WR. I race at least once a month, and practice at least twice a week.

Wow, ice, that would be very cool to try one day! I race mostly MX every week or two. Every month or two I will hit up a hare scramble to remind myself why I race MX! Hopefully in the next few months I can build a dedicated hare scramble bike to help make it more fun.

I am surprised that only 6 people so far have responded to this thread, hopefully more will. I am sure the majority of the CRF450s out there are just used for play riding, but I thought more on here would be racers.

pro med i stopped racing as of 2004, i was 47 raced district 13 and 29 i believe i had a bad get off at action town and had to be medi vac to UVA, if that did not happen and at 50 i still probably be racing. i know this sounds awful but i have not even rode my 06 in about 4 months. i just been busy working and the recent temps and close places to ride has been hard to find

I moto every weekend on my 05 CRF450R. I started riding the Mid-Atlantic Winter Series and have been traveling south, District 13, ever since.:thumbsup:

With southwick 8 minutes north of me and mototown 10 minutes to the south, I get to race year round. I even won the winter supercross championship series on my good ol' 04. Wit a few mods, she keeps right up with the new ones.

I try to ride once a week and race the local series.

Wow, ice, that would be very cool to try one day! I race mostly MX every week or two. Every month or two I will hit up a hare scramble to remind myself why I race MX! Hopefully in the next few months I can build a dedicated hare scramble bike to help make it more fun.

I am surprised that only 6 people so far have responded to this thread, hopefully more will. I am sure the majority of the CRF450s out there are just used for play riding, but I thought more on here would be racers.

You have to do something in the middle of the Wisconsin winters!!!:thumbsup:

Dave

With southwick 8 minutes north of me and mototown 10 minutes to the south, I get to race year round. I even won the winter supercross championship series on my good ol' 04. Wit a few mods, she keeps right up with the new ones.

Yes, I am jealous! I would love to check out Mototown some day.

I now own an '07 will use that for MX racing and my '03 is my HS bike. Race 9-10 months in the FTR series (MX and HS) and ride most every W/E and off season W/E's.

Don:thumbsup:

Supermoto....once a month......sigh, wish there were more. Our season is pretty short here in Alberta Canada.

hey promed, how's the racing in NC. I'm from there originally, but I didn't start riding until I moved out to CO. Many tracks that have open practice?