Any bog problems with the kawi's??

The plan is to get an 08 kawi and I was wondering if there are any bog problems with the previous years. It's just one thing I can't stand on a honda!

2007 kx250f with no bog

pure neck breaking acceleration at the flick of the wrist:ride:

there is no bogging problem for the 07....but doesn't mean all 07 bikes sold will be perfect...curing a bog isnt that hard either....if you dnt want any bog problems you can always get the new bikes with EFI systems

Mine has bog but that is incedently my fault. I need to get the carb jetted better My jet job is crap off..

awsome, the only problem is there is only EFI on the RM-Z450.

I have an '07 kx250f with a full Ti-4 GP exhaust system,Boyesen accelerator pump cover and a Powernow and its on stock jetting and I rarely experience any bog.Just seems like it should have more bottom end with the mods but im sure jetting would make it a mean som' bitch.

not that im aware off

no bog with mine but I have a $300 carb mod from chaplin kawasaki. but I dint have any problems when it was stock.

there is no bogging problem for the 07....but doesn't mean all 07 bikes sold will be perfect...curing a bog isnt that hard either....if you dnt want any bog problems you can always get the new bikes with EFI systems

EFi bike will still bog.... It's not a full sensor system like a car.... Maps will still need to be made for altitude and temp....

get a quick shot accelorator pump cover.. it fills 100% of volume in stead of the stock 60-70%.. so in other words no bog just fule injection. If you have a porblem with bog that is.