Sign in to follow this  

here's james just cranking some laps at kawi test track

it would be cool to sneek into one of those factory test track when no one is there. It would have the fun of riding with the thrill of breaking and entering

theres always someone there......night security....theres never a time noone is there.....

that is in corona cali off weirick exit right next to the free way you can hear it in the backround i know this because i live their and i see that track everyday and that local storage building behind. he lives a couple houses down from me. most people do not believe but we have been through that already in the end i live next to bubba:ride:

that is in corona cali off weirick exit right next to the free way you can hear it in the backround i know this because i live their and i see that track everyday and that local storage building behind. he lives a couple houses down from me. most people do not believe but we have been through that already in the end i live next to bubba:ride:

thats pretty cool. but doesn't bubba live in florida?

it would be cool to sneek into one of those factory test track when no one is there. It would have the fun of riding with the thrill of breaking and entering

:thumbsup:

Suzuki has a much nicer/larger track. Dont get me wrong though, I'd love to have even half of what they have at the Kawi track at my house.

well he has alot of money i dont see why he cant have two houses haha. but yeah he has one in florida too.

Do you ever talk to him? I mean since you are his neighbor and both have a passion for riding? Iwouldnt think he would have the level of daily security of someone like Tom Cruise or Chuck Norris!!! Seems like he would be kind of an ordinary neighbour.

well when ever he drives by i wave and he does to. he drives fast through the neighborhood lol.I've never had a chance to talk to him hes never really home.

Thats cool you live next to Bubba. In the Ricky/Dungey vid, watching Dungey is like Ricky in slow-mo. LOL

very nice :thumbsup:

my friend met Stewart at Lake Elsinore the other day and there was nobody except him and bubba. he said really nice guy :thumbsup::busted:

theres always someone there......night security....theres never a time noone is there.....

you must be thinking the saem thing i am ".......dude, it would be so F'ING SICK to ride there.........wonder if i could break in"