Sign in to follow this  

here's james just cranking some laps at kawi test track

that is in corona cali off weirick exit right next to the free way you can hear it in the backround i know this because i live their and i see that track everyday and that local storage building behind. he lives a couple houses down from me. most people do not believe but we have been through that already in the end i live next to bubba:ride:

thats kool

Dang.. Look at the time between the landing of those huge jumps and a turn.. Sunday at a track I couldn't do a triple, just because each time I did it I would completly blow the berm.. I don't get how these guys can slow down, and rail the berms that hard. Just insane..

Just effortless, hes not even trying! he must be like, "meh, i guess i could do some laps, whatever" awesome

i think the technical term would be "flowage"

Dang.. Look at the time between the landing of those huge jumps and a turn.. Sunday at a track I couldn't do a triple, just because each time I did it I would completly blow the berm.. I don't get how these guys can slow down, and rail the berms that hard. Just insane..

they don't slow down they just flow around the corners at amazing speeds.

im pretty sure you can go on theres just a fence with a little chain around it. and theres no security at night ive been there it like half a volvo factory and other is that track

Awesome! His bike looks and sounds like it is just loaded with tons of power.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wish i could ride a sx track and make it look that easy lol.awesome vid